Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anime

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime

huh?! ok i never heard of those im gonna try it xD thanks

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie GodChild may be famous one day GodChild may be famous one day GodChild's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: anime

Have u tried Gundam Seed? It's pretty good...
    How 'bout One Piece??? if u like naruto u'll probably like One Piece cuz it's really funny...heh heh...
    Oh and if u like that guy/guy romance stuff u should probably try Loveless but it's kinda short...or Chrono Crusade...it's always good unless u'r really REALLY religious...
    anyways hope i could help
    "Beneath the sky of hate
    Beyond the sea of pain
    In heaven I will wait
    Intill we meet again"-

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

lol I tried all of them but I didn't try chrono crusade, i use to wath once piece, I loved that show but then I got kinda bored of it, thanks anyway

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

if you liked naruto then you should definetely check out hunter x hunter . this anime is from the same creator of yuyu hakusho.

the good traits of this anime define overall what it is exactly an adventure anime. the story is very emotional and the love-friendship between the characters is really impressive. another thing i should tell you is that this anime is very unpredictable and what you see is completely different than what you would imagine. and to proove it to you i can tell you that all the ideas in naruto are coming from this anime.

for future references and reviews, check out animenfo because they're all positive and say how addictive this anime is.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

you should try Shaman King, i loved it. also if you can find it, try Teknoman. It's an old anime I used to watch as a kid but I think it was originally from the 80's. does anybody else remember this anime?

Newbie Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach gets better
    Naruto great
    Suzuka gets better
    Samurai deeper Kyo great
    these are the best for me but we all like
    different things.
    Aku soku zan - Slay evil immediatly

[/IMG]

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

well you should definitelty try Naruto. in japanese though cause the english isn't as good. at least i don't think it is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theberserker View Post
    if you liked naruto then you should definetely check out hunter x hunter . this anime is from the same creator of yuyu hakusho.

the good traits of this anime define overall what it is exactly an adventure anime. the story is very emotional and the love-friendship between the characters is really impressive. another thing i should tell you is that this anime is very unpredictable and what you see is completely different than what you would imagine. and to proove it to you i can tell you that all the ideas in naruto are coming from this anime.

for future references and reviews, check out animenfo because they're all positive and say how addictive this anime is.
    thanks I tried hunter x hunter, it rocks and I love naruto, bleach, and shaman king (well i finished shaman king, but it's still awesome)

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2