Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Anime on Adult Swim

Saturdays.

Adult swim is bringing back Samurai Champloo? -I was watching an episode this past Saturday. Why did they take it out in the first place? What do you AO'ers think?? Ghost In The Shell..I used to watch that. Are they bringing back that anime as well? Also, Inuyasha.. I know they finished the series on AS and are replaying it, but how? Are they doing it Mon-Thurs? Before, they used to air it only on Tuesdays. Then they switched to Saturdays. And then they made it Mon-Wed. But, I stayed up one Thursday night, and they were airing Inuyasha!! I was like, WTF! Hmm..Adult Swim's anime schedule is a little rocky..

May I hear your thoughts on this guys? Anime on adult swim. Let's chat

Admins, do forgive me if this thread has been posted somewhere else. I couldn't find one like it.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Mar 24, 2007 at 01:14 AM.

Newbie SnowFur is off to a good start SnowFur's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

OMG really? So they might bring back some old anime. YES! Well I just can hope they bring back Wolf's Rain. I would be happy as ever!
    Pain Is nothing but a burden.Crying is something you
    do when you lose a most prized Friend.Not know where they are.Or who their with.But knowing that they'll be home again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFur View Post
    OMG really? So they might bring back some old anime. YES! Well I just can hope they bring back Wolf's Rain. I would be happy as ever!
    Yes. Same here. I'd love for them to bring it back. And Case Closed as well..

They brought back Lupin The 3rd, so maybe they might bring back Wolf's Rain. But I'm not so sure, seeing how they're putting in Bleach, keeping Naruto, and making other shows..
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Mar 24, 2007 at 01:15 AM.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

They have been showing samurai champloo for a while now on saturdays, unless you mean new episodes. is there more to the series? because there are no more new inuyasha episodes they are showing reruns mon-thurs for an hour starting at 1:00. i wouldnt mind them bringing back wolf's rain, i dodnt get to see all of them.

Katie-19

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJock4ever View Post
    They have been showing samurai champloo for a while now on saturdays, unless you mean new episodes. is there more to the series? because there are no more new inuyasha episodes they are showing reruns mon-thurs for an hour starting at 1:00. i wouldnt mind them bringing back wolf's rain, i dodnt get to see all of them.
    No, I didn't mean new episodes. I guess I've been missing out..I had no clue that AS has been playing Samurai Champloo. I love the fact that they're playing Inuyasha for an hour... Gives me a chance to see episodes i've missed.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Feb 19, 2007 at 05:54 PM.

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Adult Swim sometimes brings back old anime show, just don't know when, like FLCL, they've shown it, they may bring some back, but I'll be rare to see that, you could even check their website to see the schedule, in one I'll be rare to see Sailor Moon, or DBZ back in the screen.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure they dropped the rights to show wolf's rain, but I could be wrong. I know they got rid of a lot of old shows. Anyways, I know they will start showing blood+ on march 10th. Check out animenewsnetork if you don't believe me. Who's looking forward to this one? I've already seen it, but I don't mind watching it again.

Forums - Anime News Network

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I do miss the old anime shows that they had on a long time ago like gundam 0083,gundam 0080,FLCL,and many more i really want them too bring them back
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast