Closed Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

lol, I agree Shin-kun!! They are desperate for ratings... And the only good thing on Sunday is new Family Guy!! Love new episodes! Love Family Guy! Go Stewie! lol.

Oh, I turn sixteen o-^.^-o

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Hehehe, whats happening on Sat. White!? LOL
    O.o hmmmm maybe a party ? can i come wolfie XD jk

I watch AS on sunday just for the new famliy guy shows Stewie Rules!

Shoujo on AS that would be nice,but i doubt it will happen
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    lol, I agree Shin-kun!! They are desperate for ratings... And the only good thing on Sunday is new Family Guy!! Love new episodes! Love Family Guy! Go Stewie! lol.

Oh, I turn sixteen o-^.^-o
    Hehehe, yeah, I LOVE the new episodes of Family Guy, the only thing I look forward to on Sundays. The one that they played last Sun. the 24th was pretty funny. Stewie's dancing scene was...XD LOL

Your B-day huh? Lets see if I can whip up somthin for that. If I cant or if I'm not here then a "Happy B-day!!" in advance.

Gots to go in a few, class is over....
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

lol, I edited my post to explain what all the commotion is about for Sat. lol.

And yes, new family guy episodes lighten up the mood that the upcoming day will be a monday =____= Koga-chan likes shojo??! Haha...and you'd never guess...

@Shin-kun: o//o yay! lol, thanks! haha. Yes, that episode was killer. My mom was cracking up xDD If only parents would watch anime with their children... meh..I never see that happening. Except for my daddy. He's a Rurouni Kenshin fan

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime with the family...yeah. (=_=)

Well my sisters LOVE Bleach and Naruto. Now they wont shut up about it!! They try and spoil it for me too!! They watch on YouTube and I watch on [AS], guess how far ahead they are!!? XP

Shoujo anime....you mean like Card Captor Sakura, Rayearth, XXXholic, and all that?

...yeah, I'm a CLAMP fan, so what!? XP
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    lol, I edited my post to explain what all the commotion is about for Sat. lol.

And yes, new family guy episodes lighten up the mood that the upcoming day will be a monday =____= Koga-chan likes shojo??! Haha...and you'd never guess...

@Shin-kun: o//o yay! lol, thanks! haha. Yes, that episode was killer. My mom was cracking up xDD If only parents would watch anime with their children... meh..I never see that happening. Except for my daddy. He's a Rurouni Kenshin fan
    I know i figure i ask still about the party

O.o u act like its a bad thing i happen to like Fushigi Yugi & Vampire Night alot

My mom was in too anime when she was younger
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

lol!! >.< you guys are so funny!! Into shojo..haha, yay! Good for you!! Koga, your mom was into anime back in the day? xD coolness.. and Shinku..I feel for you! I hate it when my friends spoil things for me.. Okay, we should get back on track or we're going to get into trouble for spamming ~__~

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I will say this about the tim and eric show, I happened to giggle a little when the peeing sitting down song was on, lol. Anybody see that, and I have a good reason for laughing, so don't be too harsh on me .

Off topic: Well in the next generation when we all have kids, I wonder if we'll be watching anime with our families. Seems like it will be happening more in the future and won't be awkward as much. That's all for me.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast