Closed Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yes. Same here. I'd love for them to bring it back. And Case Closed as well..

They brought back Lupin The 3rd, so maybe they might bring back Wolf's Rain. But I'm not so sure, seeing how they're putting in Bleach, keeping Naruto, and making other shows..
    I wish they did bring back case closed. They should've went on with the series I mean....there are so many and they stopped it all of a sudden. I think they should bring it back on a decent time too. I used to watch it like at....4 in the morning.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, they no longer have the rights to air that show, so it probably won't be on there again. (I'm pretty sure at least) As for showing all 467 episodes, I don't see that happening either, though it is a nice thought. Here's to wishful thinking.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    I wish they did bring back case closed. They should've went on with the series I mean....there are so many and they stopped it all of a sudden. I think they should bring it back on a decent time too. I used to watch it like at....4 in the morning.
    Yes, they shouldn't have stopped it all of a sudden. Which is why I came up with the question if [AS] has the same respect for the anime shows they air as with the other nonsense shows such as PeeWee Herman and the Tim and Eric show. I suppose not.. And Deo, I must say I agree. Anime is getting much more popular as we head into the future. Our generation may be watching anime with the next (our children), so it won't be as awkward as it is now.

Newbie Zaem is off to a good start Zaem's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Anime on Adult Swim

i hope they bring back wolfs rain neon genesis evangelion case closed cowboy bebop and outlaw star
    also whats up with moral orel tim and eric show and all that retarded crap they are showing
    Last edited by Zaem; Mar 04, 2007 at 12:54 PM.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know about the others, but Case Closed probably wont be shown on AS anymore since the Funimation Channel airs it.
    Aaahh. Trinity Blood ended last night. I'm sooo sad .

Katie-19

Newbie Zaem is off to a good start Zaem's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJock4ever View Post
    I dont know about the others, but Case Closed probably wont be shown on AS anymore since the Funimation Channel airs it.
    Aaahh. Trinity Blood ended last night. I'm sooo sad .
    i stopped watching it like halfways through the series and i when i was able to watch it i diddint know what was going on same with eureka 7 it sucks

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Who else hated the ending of trinity blood, cause I know I did. It concluded nothing, NNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTHHHHHHHHIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG.. ...lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

So im not the only one that hated the ending trinity blood when it ended i was like wtf whats this it just left me wondering what was next in trinity blood.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast