Closed Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_chains View Post
    Yes, totally agree...........Death Note, Bleach, and Eureka Seven airing on saturday nights............Sounds like anime heaven......they seriously need to bring back trigun though. Vash was dee bombdiggity!
    Thats what they should do...get rid of all the other shows beside anime and ONLY air anime on Sat. night calling the segment "Anime Heaven". LOL, well that'd just put [AS] back in its former glory just like when it started. That'd be nice, real nice.

Death Note on [AS], I seriously wish that it'll happen. Always wanted to watch it and that'd be a good opportunity.

Seriously need to bring back Trigun and might as well bring in Nightow's other work- Gungrave. Now that an anime that'd work perfectly for [AS]. XD
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    wiki is way too unreliable. I know there have been rumors of death note for the summer or later, but I don't think AS officially announced anything. Unless we get a link.............maybe????
    Yes thats true, but usually the successful animes end up being dubbed on adult swim, or toonami.......... Its just a matter of time before death note and alot more animes make their way to our Tv's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Thats what they should do...get rid of all the other shows beside anime and ONLY air anime on Sat. night calling the segment "Anime Heaven". LOL, well that'd just put [AS] back in its former glory just like when it started. That'd be nice, real nice.

Death Note on [AS], I seriously wish that it'll happen. Always wanted to watch it and that'd be a good opportunity.

Seriously need to bring back Trigun and might as well bring in Nightow's other work- Gungrave. Now that an anime that'd work perfectly for [AS]. XD
    I've never seen Gungrave before, but if its anything like Trigun, then it's gotta be something bad@$$!!!!!

>--------Newest Sig-------<

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

you have a good point there. Obviously it is a rumor for a reason. Just like blood+ was a rumor first, and here it is.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime on Adult swim is really makin me mad bc its all boring we need them to give us back Full Metal Alchemist sure Ghost in a shell is cool but....(im not gonna finish that response) and then there is Inuyasha which...is very annoying and has to many fillers oo well i guess we will just have to endure
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

well, blood+ is a goood series to watch. So hopefully that will entertain you for awhile.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    well, blood+ is a goood series to watch. So hopefully that will entertain you for awhile.
    Yea, its a good anime from what ive seen (the first episode). The beginning with all the blood flying and that demon or possessed lady killin everything in her path was cool (kinda cruel that she was killin kids and babies), but i expect it only to get better!

>--------Newest Sig-------<

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Oh Adult Swim, the single greatest boon and burden to anime fans in the United States, how could I possibly approach this subject?

All this talk of bringing wanting FMA back or bringing back this, or that or the other just leads me to believe that so many anime fans are scared of the world that exists beyond the scope of Cartoon Network. Yeah, sure, I enjoyed FMA, but once is quite enough. It would be nice to see a little divergence from AS's norm. Could we get a show that doesn't involve Vampires, demons on Shinigami?

AS could easily run shows like Cromartie High, or Azumanga Daioh, Genshiken, GTO, Ranma (that might be a good blast from the past), or any of the other dozens of shows that are out there, but everyone wants their comfortable blocks of Bleach, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Trigun, or Naruto.

Eh, why have Adult Swim at all? Wasn't it supposed to broaden people's exposure to anime? If you want to watch a show you've already seen before, buy the DVD or download it from teh intarweb. Want to see something new without taking a chance? That's what I think Adult Swim should be used for.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you Odyssean. I like the old shows but after watching them so many times I need something new. Other than Cartoon Network and the 4hr Funnimation seg. on Colourstv, I dont have a chance to see all the anime thats out there. And at school I only get CN. I dont even care what other animes CN/AS showed (I'll watch any anime), as long as they cut done on that other crap they show on sunday.

Katie-19

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast