Closed Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

...wow, so how long has [AS] been airing "comedy" by changing the line-up for Sat nights!? Last Sat was my first Sat in months that I've been home to watch all the show for the first airing...only to find that they changed the schedule and line-up. That sucked.

Glad that BLEACH, Eureka 7, and BLOOD+ was still there. XD To top it off all them were great ep on Sat. ^_^

Honestly, I can stand Aqua Teen and Robot Chicken. I love Family Guy. The rest can go. I forgot all about the Obolongs til this weekend...damn it, just when life was gettin good. (T3T)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    ...wow, so how long has [AS] been airing "comedy" by changing the line-up for Sat nights!? Last Sat was my first Sat in months that I've been home to watch all the show for the first airing...only to find that they changed the schedule and line-up. That sucked.

Glad that BLEACH, Eureka 7, and BLOOD+ was still there. XD To top it off all them were great ep on Sat. ^_^

Honestly, I can stand Aqua Teen and Robot Chicken. I love Family Guy. The rest can go. I forgot all about the Obolongs til this weekend...damn it, just when life was gettin good. (T3T)
    I dont think that Eureka Seven and Bleach, or Blood + will get taken outta the line-up for awhile.....well i take that back, Eureka seven is almost at its ending, and once its finished, I can guarantee you that itll go. It makes me wonder though, what Anime will take its place? HOPEFULLY DEATHNOTE!

>--------Newest Sig-------<

Newbie makoto424 is off to a good start makoto424's Avatar
    Thanks

they already have brought back ghost in the shell and the same with full meatal alchemist but ghost in yhe shell comes on at 12:30 i think its on the weekday or saturday.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_chains View Post
    I dont think that Eureka Seven and Bleach, or Blood + will get taken outta the line-up for awhile.....well i take that back, Eureka seven is almost at its ending, and once its finished, I can guarantee you that itll go. It makes me wonder though, what Anime will take its place? HOPEFULLY DEATHNOTE!
    o[]O!!! You're right!! Eureka 7 has less than 10episodes til its done!! (If I remember correctly) Why do I get the feeling that the ending is being "rushed"!? Everything is just getting good too...Renton finally gets along with all the kids and comforts Eureka even though she's growing (!?) Kompaku out of her body...(ToT)

...although the idea of seeing Death Note is nice. I love the manga and I've seen the 1st ep of the anime...I'm just worried that I'd have to use my brain on late nights. LOL, just reading the manga gives me a headache sometimes. XD, LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Death Note? On adult swim? I doubt it. Just because it is "religiously related".

They need to cut the crap and bring back Wolf's Rain.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    o[]O!!! You're right!! Eureka 7 has less than 10episodes til its done!! (If I remember correctly) Why do I get the feeling that the ending is being "rushed"!? Everything is just getting good too...Renton finally gets along with all the kids and comforts Eureka even though she's growing (!?) Kompaku out of her body...(ToT)

...although the idea of seeing Death Note is nice. I love the manga and I've seen the 1st ep of the anime...I'm just worried that I'd have to use my brain on late nights. LOL, just reading the manga gives me a headache sometimes. XD, LOL
    you never saw the ending to eureka? Well, I'll tell you, you either love it or hate it. One of those types. I am both w/ it for different reasons.

Anyways, death note is still a rumor, but so was blood+. So, even if it might have religion, which I have no idea, it doesn't mean they won't air it. It's not like all anime fans are atheists, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be awsome to see Wolf's Rain back on AS. I would also like to see Case Closed as well, never got to see the end of the series. As for Inuyahsa, AS's schedule was so screwy I never saw the end of Inuyasha (I got to the part where the whole gang is at Inuyasha's father's grave site for the second time and nearly kill Naraku, not to my suprise he lives. The next time I watched Inuayasha they were starting the series over).

I kinda feel that AS could do a better job scheduling their anime and bringing in new series and knowing when to toss out old ones, I would go as far to say that the AS staff is a bit "immature" and "careless" with the way they go about it, almost as if they are taking advantage of everyone b/c they know that for most anime fans this is their only anime source.

All in all I still support AS, staying up late every other night to catch up on Inuyasha and what not. Blood+ is looking good too, being the impatient, person I am, I've gone ahead in the series on my own and I'm around episode 10. It sure is looken good and I think they did an excellent, yes... excellent job doing the english dub, one of the few animes to do so.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah, I was a Case Closed person as well. I'm hoping that they do bring it back, seeing as how I never got to watch the ending of the anime either. I support AS.. but with these new shows like SOTMM and Tim and somethings great show =___= (lord knows what the stupid show is called).. I'm begining to think who are the people that run AS. I do agree that they need to be a little more considerate on how the operate the adding/removing anime shows. I mean THERE ARE people who watch it!

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast