Closed Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

I've seen the OVA's. Both of them. I cried for Trust and Betrayal. And I cried for Reflections. I will buy them ( when I get the money to do so TT.TT ) Some OVA's are crap, though. So I understand your judgement. But Himura's life is one worth buying the entire story.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, Ruruoni Kenshin was on toonami like 2 years ago, but they didnt show very many of them. I just started getting into it and the next saturday it wasnt on. i was so mad.

Katie-19

Newbie wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm glad they're bringing back Samurai Champloo, but when the hell are they bringing back Shin Chan?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG yes bring back Shin-Chan we need it. that show was hilarious i loved it every episode. Samurai Champloo i swear i love that show so much. i wish i could watch it more than just saturday but o well there not goint to put good anime on during the weekdays i mean they took of FMA what were they thinkging
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by "AnimeJock4Ever
    yeah, Ruruoni Kenshin was on toonami like 2 years ago, but they didnt show very many of them. I just started getting into it and the next saturday it wasnt on. i was so mad.
    I understand how you feel. Adult Swim's schedule for anime has been in pencil since they started airing anime itself. I don't think they care. I mean, at least be considerate about your viewers, [AS]. Adult Swim will lose many of its viewers that way.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Adult swim shows all the episodes at least,except for the ocaasional exceptions lol. That was toonami, mwahahaha. As for their own shows they make, they will eventually learn when people stop watching the station, then hopefully they will get back to the way it use to be. This mainly reffers to the comedy section of course.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

As for their own shows they make, they will eventually learn when people stop watching the station, then hopefully they will get back to the way it use to be. This mainly reffers to the comedy section of course.
    Haha. So true. Those shows are so stupid and a waste of time. I wonder if people actually watch those things.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Bringin Shin-chan back to [AS]? Well I suppose Shin-chan is better than Moral Oral or Saul so...there are many other titles I'd prefer but if it'll take Moral Oral and Saul off air than I'm all for it. (^_^)

Samurai Champloo has been a off and on thing on [AS]. I think that it does ok rating wise so I dont see why they just dont keep it as a regular...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast