Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

Samurai Champloo has been a off and on thing on [AS]. I think that it does ok rating wise so I dont see why they just dont keep it as a regular...
    Yeah same here. I don't see why they just don't keep it on [AS] like Inuyasha. They should. That anime is pretty cool.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The ratings for the saturday animes are only getting like 300,000 viewers compared to the 800,000 or so for things like family guy. Too many people keep watching the crap they call comedy there. Though I will say 300,000 is still pretty good for that time block, so it's not a total bust.

Just read up that a few people want to get rid of the saturday anime block. If they do indeed decide to get rid of their action based shows or the saturday block itself, than I have no intention of ever watching that pathetic excuse for an anime block. I'm starting to hate them more than anything. But, we'll have to wait and see. To say the least, if they were to give up on anime, it won't be anytime soon. And I doubt it will ever happen, but I can't say it's impossible.

Oh well, at least I still have you animenetwork, mmmmmmm.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

If adult swim ever thinks about getting rid of their anime shows, then there will be hell to pay. I'll get a petition signed and send it to them. Internet, school, whatever.. they shouldn't do that. I (like most other people) do not have animenetwork, so AS is my only way of watching anime shows I have not seen or do want to see. I don't think it will happen any time soon either, but if it does, AS is going down. lol.

Newbie ghost039 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I loved when they started showing BLOOD+ I've been waiting for it. I wish they would get the rights to ESCAFLOWNE. It's old but, has a great story and animation.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I always say, I can stand the "good" comedy shows like Family Guy and Futurama. I just dont want to see pointless shows like Moral Oral....

They may say things like getting rid of anime and there are ppl that want to see anime go (I have no idea what they're thinking IF they are thinking) but I'm sure that [AS] CAN'T stop airing anime....they know that they'll lose a huge number of viewers. I dont think that they realize that a fraction of their comedy show ratings are that of ppl that watches the anime and watched the comedy shows for the hell of it (like me)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

I don't get it. Why do they even show those shows? They are not entertaining. They are disturbing. Moral Oral is retarted, but then again there are people out there who actually enjoy watching those shows. But with anime, it is different. Most of the anime shows that they show have one meaning or another. Eureka, Blood+, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, GIS.. they're actually worth taking time out of your schedule to see. Which is why this rumor of [AS] wanting to take anime out of its program is just STUPID. Like you said shinku, They will lose a huge amount of their viewers that way. It isn't smart.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Mar 23, 2007 at 05:25 PM.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Like I always say, I can stand the "good" comedy shows like Family Guy and Futurama. I just dont want to see pointless shows like Moral Oral....

They may say things like getting rid of anime and there are ppl that want to see anime go (I have no idea what they're thinking IF they are thinking) but I'm sure that [AS] CAN'T stop airing anime....they know that they'll lose a huge number of viewers. I dont think that they realize that a fraction of their comedy show ratings are that of ppl that watches the anime and watched the comedy shows for the hell of it (like me)
    Actually, I think they won't be able to air futurama in like 9 months. I heard that's when the contract(rights or w/e. it is called) expires.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Is that so? Well thats not a big deal for me so I could care less if Futurama goes or not. Xd

I mean, I watched it just cuz its on before the anime and I have nothing else to do while I wait for the anime to air. Sure, I COULD play games but....I'm a RPG guy, you cant stop start and stop playing a good RPG in 30 mins. LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast