Closed Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime on Adult Swim

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime on Adult Swim

its Tenchi Muyo GXP my bad:P

if u have the funimation channel u can watch Shinku no kage
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    its Tenchi Muyo GXP my bad:P

if u have the funimation channel u can watch Shinku no kage

o_O!! You tricked me!! I was right!! LOL

No, I dont have the Funimation channel, I do however have the anime network...its ok. I barely have the chance to watch it though. (T3T)

...back to talking about [AS].

So yeah, [AS] needs to get back to its root and get some more decent anime into its line up. I dont know why they'd stop with Trigun and Cowboy Bebop, you CANT get tired of watching it!! (My opinion ofcourse) I've got every episode of Bebop and I'll still watch it on TV!! Trigun too!!

Yu-Yu-Hakusho was good too!!

...did they even finish airing the whole series?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

so im not the only one that likes to watch Trigun and Cowboy Bebop and others over and over again

as to Yu-Yu-Hakusho i do beleave they did finish it off at the dark trunoments i dont kno if there are more ep to it
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    so im not the only one that likes to watch Trigun and Cowboy Bebop and others over and over again

as to Yu-Yu-Hakusho i do beleave they did finish it off at the dark trunoments i dont kno if there are more ep to it
    Seriously, how would anyone get tired of Bebop!? Bebop is an anime legend now. Its one of the BEST out there. o[]O!! I know!! Why doesnt [AS] get the rights to show the Bebop movie!? That'd be awesome. ^^

The same goes for Trigun. Its just a great anime. Although I do prefer the storyline of the manga version over the anime. I have the first 11 volumes of Trigun Maximum in Japanese and they've finally caught up to it here in the US. Now I can finish it!! XD

...I never watched Yu-Yu-Hakusho with much enthusiasm so I wasnt sure. XP

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh no, you can't be serious about GXP. It was ok, but if anything I would much rather see them put on techi: ryo oki series (or something like that). GXP would probably fit toonami more anyways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Oh no, you can't be serious about GXP. It was ok, but if anything I would much rather see them put on techi: ryo oki series (or something like that). GXP would probably fit toonami more anyways.
    Any of the Tenchi series is better than Tim & Eric, Moral Oral, and so-on. Showing it on Toonami isnt a bad idea though, Toonami is like another anime segment on CN - y'know, with Naruto and Zatch Bell (Konjiki no Gash Bell).

[AS] needs to use its "Over the age of 17" claimer to its advantage and get some more "mature" anime. By "mature" I dont neccessarily mean anything with nudity, gore, and all that but something that "kids" dont appreciate. ^^

BTW@deodaclan18: Nice avy. Dizzy from GG!! Woot!! LOL

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you friggin' kidding me. Did you even watch the old old old Tenchi shows, they were just plain incredible. And Tim and Eric and Moral Orel are about the funniest things on TV right now.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Any of the Tenchi series is better than Tim & Eric, Moral Oral, and so-on. Showing it on Toonami isnt a bad idea though, Toonami is like another anime segment on CN - y'know, with Naruto and Zatch Bell (Konjiki no Gash Bell).

[AS] needs to use its "Over the age of 17" claimer to its advantage and get some more "mature" anime. By "mature" I dont neccessarily mean anything with nudity, gore, and all that but something that "kids" dont appreciate. ^^

BTW@deodaclan18: Nice avy. Dizzy from GG!! Woot!! LOL
    Which is why I was so disappointed when they dropped wolf's rain. I guess it was too serious for adult swim fans.

About tenchi: GXP isn't old, and just doesn't live up to the tenchi name, but that's just my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast