Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is anime becoming TOO perverted?

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is anime becoming TOO perverted?

Anime is not any worse than what you see on TV. Take "The Black Donnelly's" last night. One scene was one of the brothers hosing himself down in nothing but his underwear. So no, in reality, anime to me is less perverted than real tv. I mean yeah you can search for some perverted stuff in anime and in real life, but it isn't getting any worse.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say no. Anime has been perverted for a very long time now. Just look at Akira and Ninja Scroll. Ninja Scroll was made in the early 90's and had a lot of sexual content. Akira features nudity and foundiling. I would not call it fanservice thought because they are both serious anime, but not much has changed either. I think the main thing is to get the ratings right. Kiddy Grade is rated TV PG but has full nudity in one of the episodes. The reason why they can have underaged characters is that its not real, so there is no child endangerment, but i can see what your saying.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe but not too much. It at times gets out of hand like with the gracious fanservice of Negima! but not always. Sometimes its just to make us laugh. But its not too perverted and thats not just because I'm a pervert either!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Maybe but not too much. It at times gets out of hand like with the gracious fanservice of Negima! but not always. Sometimes its just to make us laugh. But its not too perverted and thats not just because I'm a pervert either!

i agree with you!!! they use it just to make people laugh and take note, im not a pervert

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you all for replying to my thread

i hope you all don't think i am Preverted in that way because i notice "Minor Fanservice" its just that i been a fan of Anime since i was only 11 years old and spent over half my life already dedicated to it and i love all the old stuff like Technoman, Ranma 1/2, the Dragonball series and many more but also the new and exciting stuff like Elfen Lied, Rumbling Hearts and Karin TV but if people start to believe anime is becoming a haven to those who like THAT sorta thing they could put all the blame of Japanese Animation for the sudden increase is THAT crime and i, as one of the proudest Otakus you may meet, do not want people to think of anime that way after all i am british and my country believes Anime is too Politically incorrect to be allowed to be shown on TV so how do you think they would act if they found out theres Minor fanservice in some...it could means an end to Anime for the UK as we know it

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmmm to think of it the latest anime i've seen errm Magikano...it's quite or a little perverted...i mean talking underwears...lol...
    yeah some anime now seems to be a lil perverted and i agree with cereshe22
    that it's only to make ppl laugh..not really bad though...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And also some anime just cross the line. Anyone seen Rebirth? It's a good example. And also they're meant to catch the viewers' attention.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shichiya View Post
    Hello everyone been a while and i thought it was time i write a thread and see how it goes.

For some time i have begun to notice that more and more Fanservice is being shown on anime (which is fine by me ) but recently they have shown more and more "Younger" fanservice and somehow manage to find the loopholes in order to do so...for example;

1. At the end of Tenchi muyo special: Pretty Sammy it is clear Sasami is naked and shows her body to the full but this is deemed ok by the broad because although Sasami APPEARS 12 she is infact 8,000 years old and thus old enough

2. in the Hentai Wet summer days a girl appearing to be far younger than the age restriction on any anime engages in the sort of action you would normally see in that genre and they still managed to get away with it by claiming that the young girl NEVER EXISTED she was merely a dream

Now please don't get me wrong if your a fan of Fanservice but the introduction of "Minor Fanservice" is in most cases wrong and sick i mean come on the website Anime-Fanservice has a gallery of Azumanga Diaoh which is about a Japanese school for 12 to 16 y/o girls

Thank you for reading and please reply ok? ARIGATO

also please PM me if you wanna chat about anime

Ive often thought this as well. Another example of this is Today in Class 5-2. This is about a bunch of fifth graders and their, well, not so fifth-grade-like lives. I mean, the sexual tensions are unbearable. Ryota is such a lucky stud. I wonder why my fifth grade wasn't like that. Even worse, the cops would probably give you a citation. I'm serious. This is borderline child smut. Just so you know but Sammy is only 8000 years old in the Tenchi Muyo series not the Pretty Sammy series or specials where shes only about 10 -12 max.
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast