+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: anime character to be real

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

anime character to be real

if you had a choice to choose a anime character to be real who would it be. can be anyone from any anime series or movies. it can be even monsters, demons, whatever type the creature is, who would you choose

i would choose Chad from bleach as he is a huge person and i want to compare a friend to him as my friend was the strongest person in the school

who would you choose?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: anime character to be real

Interesting. Does it have to be a living thing?

Personally, I'd love to have something like either a Gundam, or those Jet/robot mechs (been so long, can't remember their name) from Robotech. Super stompy power. Rig it for high speed space flight (light speed if possible), & fly to places like Mars or Pluto & just let my destructive side do what it does so well!

If it has to be alive, then I'd say an EVA would be the next best thing. Towering over even a Gundam (Gundam-human larger than finger, EVA-human smaller than bent finger), it would be just so cool! Just a pity you can't get them into space. I mean, they use the bottom of the Space Shuttle as a shield.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Interesting. Does it have to be a living thing?

Personally, I'd love to have something like either a Gundam, or those Jet/robot mechs (been so long, can't remember their name) from Robotech. Super stompy power. Rig it for high speed space flight (light speed if possible), & fly to places like Mars or Pluto & just let my destructive side do what it does so well!

If it has to be alive, then I'd say an EVA would be the next best thing. Towering over even a Gundam (Gundam-human larger than finger, EVA-human smaller than bent finger), it would be just so cool! Just a pity you can't get them into space. I mean, they use the bottom of the Space Shuttle as a shield.

I think I would also choose a non living object if I could. It could be just about anything of high proportion such as Gundam wing, one of those mechs, maybe a few starcruisers or spaceships from 'Planetes' or 'Outlaw Star', even 'Cowboy Bebop' would suffice.

Just think if humanity got their hands on that today. We could easily jump generations, centuries, or even millenia in technology. It would be fascinating to see what we would do with it and the possibilities make my mouth water. That show 2057 would be yesterdays news, immortality or something significant as such would be present.

If it were living..eh idk. I would probably choose someone or something along the lines of a DBZ character such as Gohan or Goku. Why? They could teach me how to tap into that remarkable power that is supposedly contained in each and every human.

Ruling the world? Maybe. Fortune and peace? Absolutely.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah yes, I forgot spacecraft. I've seen a few rather cool ones too. That SDF-1 would make such a cool ride. Might have to pay for a crew. It would be a pain trying to fix that thing...

Anyone know of any Anime about the Warhammer 40,000 universe? Why? I think this pick could explain why...A Star Destroyer from Star Wars is a bit longer than 1 Km...

Failing one of those ships, I think I'd just be happy with remote controlled light speed pods for my Gundam.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

The Proxy!!!!! from Ergo Proxy
    thats who I'd choose to be real
    just cuz I'd want to see what it would do here... lol
    curiosity killed the cat

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

id have to say, ZOMBIES oh yeah, shootin' zombies
    or like daniel said, a gundam

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i would have to say Brolly from DBZ
    because he would be cool to hang out
    with for the fact his looks would be so
    decieving , one moment he is puny
    the next he is some 7 ft. monster that
    could blow the earth up.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    id have to say, ZOMBIES oh yeah, shootin' zombies
    or like daniel said, a gundam
    NOOOO!!! Not Zombies,plz!!! I had some horrible nightmare's 'bout zombies while I was undergoin' Chemo. and Ahhh I don' wanna haveta live through that experience. But ta answer the ques., Gundam's r nice, but I don' think I'd use them for war though, maybe for other things, such as construction or somethin'. As far as livin', I'd say Lunamaria Hawke, Murrue Ramius, or Natarle Badgiruel, 'cause they're hooottt and kick @$$!!! Come ta think of it, they probably could kick my @$$, but that'd b one @$$ kickin' that I'd thoughly enjoy.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast