+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: anime character to be real

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime character to be real

I'd have to say Loki, I think it would be cool to be around a god like him, or atleast it would be interesting. Other than that it would be some of the guys from the gundam show like Hero, Kira or even Athrun.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh i would pick cone from bleach cause he is funny.And i always wanted a living dead thing,and cause i would thak the pill out and transoform into sprit mode.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, robots for me. although i'd love to get my hands on a Ingram (patlabor) or a Cabbit, its a cute cabbit and a spaceship...bonus!

as for an SDF-1 i dont think you'd have to pay people, to crew it the fans would give their first born to get in that thing...of course its fully equiped right!? cause i wanna borrow a Mac II monster...
    Don't Panic

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i now decide to follow nigi's exaple and go for a zanpakuto. and i hope i could hear mine as well.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Mitsuki86 is off to a good start Mitsuki86's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definitely pay big money (if I had any) to see Kira and L from Death Note. Just imagine, two minds clashing when it deals with wit and intellectuality.
    It was cool seeing them do it in front of my screen, but to have them standing a few feet from me and engaging in a conversation...would be really something...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuki86 View Post
    I would definitely pay big money (if I had any) to see Kira and L from Death Note. Just imagine, two minds clashing when it deals with wit and intellectuality.
    It was cool seeing them do it in front of my screen, but to have them standing a few feet from me and engaging in a conversation...would be really something...
    but then people would die... lol oh well it will happen anyway

i got it! a soulr reaping gundam but not deathscythe

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Emn..... Hmn... No... Emn... *sigh*...... I'll just pick one then.... *sigh*.... Emn.... Okay.... NO. *sigh*... Oky, Rin from Fate Stay Night.. Actually, when I saw this thread, many names of anime characters came rushing into my thoughts. That's why I need to think. lol I want to be Rin because of her character and her appearance... She's really a nice person though she could be unpredictable at certain times...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

L or Yagami Light from Death Note because L is a genius that would be able to solve any crime. Yagami Light [along with his Death Note] Would cleanse the world of all evil people and We'd live in a peaceful world.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast