+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Characters Characteristics

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Characters Characteristics

Well the is a no brainer for me my opoion is clearly none-realistic because hay not only does it make the anime people appeal more to me but i see anought peoples realistic hair and the colors they come up with and thats not something i whant to see in anime all that much @_@
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i prefer normal hair colors, but my main preference is normal hair styles!
    i mean come on! make it easy for cosplayers! lol, but in all seriousness sometimes i watch an anime and i look at the ridiculous hair and think to myself "wouldnt that get in the way sometimes?"

like goku's hair. would that get messed up when he goes through a door or somthing?
    Why hello there!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

never really cared but its more intesting when your watching an anime and the boy has pink hair >.<... Well its sometimes just funny and well.... funny.... (green eyes, pink hair, and he is a boy ^^)
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like a specific hair color, it all depends on the anime & the character itself
    & the hair color isn't alone what makes the characters hot, but the haircut too affects the character's appearence(strange hair cuts really attracts the audients)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMage01 View Post
    I don't like a specific hair color, it all depends on the anime & the character itself
    & the hair color isn't alone what makes the characters hot, but the haircut too affects the character's appearence(strange hair cuts really attracts the audients)

Actually i think that it does ,well for me at least ,like when i see ANY anime female character with violet color i get attached at once ,that's me anyway and also for red eyes
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

Actually i think that it does ,well for me at least ,like when i see ANY anime female character with violet color i get attached at once ,that's me anyway and also for red eyes
    Red eyes! hmm that makes me think kinda reason why i got fixated on Kurapika! i think she is the best in the hunter series
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Red eyes! hmm that makes me think kinda reason why i got fixated on Kurapika! i think she is the best in the hunter series

Yup! Red Eyes! though there are some animes that unfortunately use this beautiful style in a "cheap" way ,sad but true T.T
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

You came to a part which I'd like to talk about, which is the eyes
    Eyes are the gate to the anime character's soul; the first thing most people do when looking to an anime(mostly the pictures) is to make eye contact w\the character

For the eyes,I agree that eye color sure gives effect, anyway, female eyes should be wider than male's eyes so it can give her the feminine sort of thing, & for the male: styled eyes surely gives him a strong-cool-attractive look

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast