+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Characters Similiar to yourself

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Characters Similiar to yourself

Excuse me Legend!? (Whats up with all the perv accusations recently?) They're....urmmm, well ok, they are but I'm not perverted to their level to say the least. Besides, you're not one to be calling people a "perv" *Looks at Legend's sig*

Sasahara:
    As soon as he becomes president of the "Genshiken" he forms a doujin circle and creates a 18+ "Kujibiki Unbalance" doujinshi....(-_-);;;

Soujiro:
    He....could be considered dangerous in a sense. I've recently got ahold of the Lucky Star mangas from Japan and read some things that were not mentioned in the anime. One example: He's watching the news with Konata and a story about young girls being assaulted by an older man comes on and he says "Ah, I'm gonna be getting e-mails from the guys again"...apparently whenever such news goes on his old "friends" e-mail him saying that "You did it didnt you!?" or "Turn yourself in!!"...yeah, dangerous, even if he never actually did anything...to the knowledge of the readers at least. (-_-);;;;;;
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Dec 11, 2008 at 09:16 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Good God, i was thinking as i read your posts.

Tenchi, from the Tenchi Muyo series.....and all other subsequent series with Tenchi in them.

I'm like Tenchi because I suck with the ladies, yet i still have throngs of fangirls. I dislike chores or anything with too much stress involved and all in all i;m really just searching for a purpose.

Oh and when it comes to his fighting skills and such, protecting my friends and loved ones always comes as one of my top three reasons for living.

I may not have gotten Tenchi to a T but give me a break. It's been a while since i saw the Muyo series.
    Why hello there!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Urashima Keitaro from Love Hina because i am a wimp, silly, clumsy, loser, have no luck, struggles a lot with everyday life etc.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I haven't seen a character of which I can say. "Hey, that's pretty much how I am!" It's usually more like "I wish I were more like that guy"

But in all these years, one has come closer than any other character in being very much like me:

Bandō from Elfen Lied.

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Train Heartnet from Black Cat or maybe Uryu from Bleach because of their loner type of personalities. They like to fight their battles alone so not to get their friends hurt but are always there when their friends need them.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I feel like Naruto from Naruto because i alwasy feel like the class clown in the way that everybody thanks im joking im like no really im serious like when he transformed in class but luckily i have never been held back .

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a really tough one. I'd have to say that I'm a lot like Akito Tenkawa from Martian Successor Nadesico. Not that I get all of the girls, but in that I try to do the right thing all of the time and my past has a way of causing problems for my present. I also try to take the peaceful approach to things whenever possible.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Anko from Naruto ^-^ I dunno why but, i can relate to her a lot.
    She can be responsible and she can be laid back and random. Sometimes i could be serious and boring. And, anko is always herself and she doesn't want to get any one hurt. And, she's a little powerful like myself.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast