Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime club

Newbie sakura_timing may be famous one day sakura_timing may be famous one day sakura_timing's Avatar
    i live in my own little world where no one will ever find me
    Thanks

Red face anime club

im starting an anime club at my high school and would like some idea's on what to do at meetings. i am a freshmen sadly but im still going to do it!!! my friend sydney and i are going to start the website soon i hope ^_^;. but like i said im kinda new at the whole anime club thing and i would like some help...but im crazy enough about anime to start a club!
    if you were me and i were you then the two people standing here would be each other but then we wouldn't be ourselves...would we

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Re: anime club

Good luck getting your school to approve any movies.

Taking some Ideas from some other people always helps too

Anime Club

^^ Christian anime club ^^
    (they must watch evangelion)

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Cool Re: anime club

If I were starting up and Anime club I would find so cool pics for advertising, and then pick a topic like a an Anime serious you guys could watch and discuss, sort of like a book club, but with anime! As for you website I would suggest looking as some of the desktop themes for ideas and finding one of you own that would suite your site, and then possibly post so anime reviews that you like or that someone in you club recommends that everyone should see! I don't know how much help this would be, but it's just my opinion!

Hope everything goes well with your Anime Club!

BlueFox1

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were starting up an Anime club, I would find so cool pics for advertising, and then pick a topic like a an Anime serious you guys could watch and discuss, sort of like a book club, but with anime! As for you website I would suggest looking as some of the desktop themes for ideas and finding one of you own that would suite your site, and then possibly post so anime reviews that you like or that someone in you club recommends that everyone should see! I don't know how much help this would be, but it's just my opinion!

BlueFox1

Thanks

If I were starting up an Anime club, I would find so cool pics for advertising, and then pick a topic like a an Anime series you guys could watch and discuss, sort of like a book club, but with anime! As for you website I would suggest looking as some of the desktop themes for ideas and finding one of you own that would suite your site, and then possibly post some anime reviews that you like or that someone in you club recommends that everyone should see! I don't know how much help this would be, but it's just my opinion!

BlueFox1

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

well get animes that everyone will talk about anddiscuss it help them also to learn more about anime if you used difrent genre as long as it dosnt push the envelope
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo good for you!

try to introduce people to lesser known anime instead of just discussing ones they already know

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

fresh mon u gotta hve a lot of luck but i think u should make some meeting all fridays and put different parts for the club like videogames a drawing contest and stuff.

perdoname michelle!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast