1. Dub or Sub?
Depends on the anime, most anime I would say sub, however some are actually just as good (and sometimes better) dubbed.
2. Define "anime":
Anime in its two technical definitions are 1. an artistic medium, and 2.
According to the Japanese any animation that is not western. As far as other
ways to define it its really a personal thing.
3. (for guys) - Would making out with girltype Ranma be gay? Sexy-no-Jutsu Naruto?
(for girls) - Would making out with Sailor Uranus be gay? How about Dilandu (Escaflowne)?
Ummmmm I refuse to answer
4. Which is better? Neon Genesis Evangelion or RahXephon? Neon Genesis Evangelion or the Gundam franchise? Neon Genesis Evangelion or a banana?
I have not seen many of those but I will give you the easy answer, almost EVERYTHING is better then NGE
5. Lolicon/Shotacon - kiddie porn that should be illegal or an expression of freedom of speech that must be protected?
6. Evangelion: pretentious, under-animated crap or "The greatest anime ever made"?
Pretentious, crap I don't agree with the under-animated though
7. Who is more abhorrant: Mary Sue, Shinji, or Relena?
8. Sailor Moon: delicate multilayered romance with many mature themes or gigantic serial toy commercial for 6-12 year-old girls and chubby 40-something fanboys who never leave their homes?
9. Ah! Megami-sama/Oh! My Goddess: romantic or sexist?
Have not seen it sad to say
10. For boys: How do you feel about Boy's Love/yaoi?
For girls: How do you feel about Hentai?
I am a girl but I am all for both, whatever floats your boat go for it