Closed Thread

Thread: Anime Deathwish List

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Deathwish List

if u could have any anime character die who would it be?okay, instead of 1 character, say the top five,the anime they r from and why.

5.sailor moon from well sailor moon. she not a great hero.she gives blonds a bad name. and ends up being saved by some one else.i became in love with anime because of the show but, not because of her.

4.haro from gundam seed. its so tiny,has an annoying voice and cant speak proper english.

3.inu yasha and kagome from inu yasha. they played the i hate but secretly like you for to long.

2.relena peacecraft from gundam wing. every time u see her u hear her say something about heero. in her world heero is a noun, verb, adjective.she also stops them from causing any real damage. she also has that pink limo.

.................................................. .................................................. ....
    and number one is................................................ ................................
    .................................................. .................................................. ....
    1.any poorly drawn character.......... i can never like a poorly drawn anime character, no matter how their personality is...maybe i should stop judging a book by its cover.

what about you?

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Deathwish List

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    In an effort to minimise low quality posts, effective immediately, FAVOURITE THREADS can only be created by Community Members and above (Achieved after 30 days AND 100 posts).

Do not ask the following UNLESS you are a Community Member or higher:
    • Who do you like better?
    • Who would win?
    • Who's your fav...?
    • or similar...
    I have seen an increase in these type of threads by new members, and this is bringing down the quality of discussion.

Hopefully by the time you have reached a Community Member, you will know what is required of you with regards to responsible posting.

NOW when you do reach Community Member status, please try to continue to give your posts depth and quality otherwise an infraction will be given for low quality posting.

Point 13 has been updated at Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES to reflect this rule change.

Thank you all for your co-operation and we all look forward to reading your quality posts.

Cheers.
    http://www.animeonline.net/f26/let-s...y-posts-28917/

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread