Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: anime fan team

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime fan team

tht's the fourth hokage coz like >_>

<_< hoep i dnt get warned for this

Fourth Hokage is similiar to Naruto in many ways

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Guys why so many questions...its not very nice to over crowd someone with too many!!!
    what questions you talking about ?! the guy said he could answer any questions so that's what we doing.

but anyway everytime i come in here, it gets even more hilarious . so in short everything that has happened in this thread, this dude came from a "ninja clan" and her hokage sent him here in a mission to answer anyone's questions about naruto. hahahaha

"masterzack" don't get me wrong because it is not that i'm trying to critisize you but this is the first time in any forum i've seen that kinda thing hahaha. i checked your profile and i now kinda understand where you come from and why it is so hilarious to me since i'm like your "senpai".

but i'll give you some advice. take a little time off of your computer. try to go outside or go to the mall or anything else that would keep you away from your computer for awhile. because you really sounding like a totall nerd right now.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Newbie masterzach may be famous one day masterzach may be famous one day masterzach's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theberserker View Post
    what questions you talking about ?! the guy said he could answer any questions so that's what we doing.

but anyway everytime i come in here, it gets even more hilarious . so in short everything that has happened in this thread, this dude came from a "ninja clan" and her hokage sent him here in a mission to answer anyone's questions about naruto. hahahaha

"masterzack" don't get me wrong because it is not that i'm trying to critisize you but this is the first time in any forum i've seen that kinda thing hahaha. i checked your profile and i now kinda understand where you come from and why it is so hilarious to me since i'm like your "senpai".

but i'll give you some advice. take a little time off of your computer. try to go outside or go to the mall or anything else that would keep you away from your computer for awhile. because you really sounding like a totall nerd right now.
    im glad u said some thing because in moving to flordia wed and i dont think i will be on tomorrow

thnx saz

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

who the hell made you captain?theres only a boss but your not him...
    Last edited by Reaper66; Aug 07, 2006 at 05:14 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masterzach View Post
    thanks for that boss now go to her not me
    but you started this thread to answer questions right?do what you said you were gonna do...
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie masterzach may be famous one day masterzach may be famous one day masterzach's Avatar
    Thanks

i am but not to many plz
    and yes since its here clan she can do what ever she likes with it she can make captins

thnx saz

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

If you really want to know Reaper, Masterzach is a member of my clan.....

i think it was a good idea to ask questions about anime....but i think his intentions were more along the lines of if anyone needs help understanding any anime then you may ask those questions. If not....they maybe it would be a better idea.

I don't think this thread should about people showing off their knowledge and creating more contest, which is not a very good idea.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

hey captain what ru doing here

thnx saz

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5