+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Fandom Survey

Newbie ThaDanus is off to a good start
    Thanks

Anime Fandom Survey

Greetings,

My name is Daan, and I?m currently doing my MA thesis in Japanese studies at Leiden University in the Netherlands. I?m writing my thesis about anime fandom in Europe, and for this I am doing a survey about anime fandom. Therefore, I?d like to ask your participation in this survey. It?ll take about 10 minutes of your time, and it?s completely anonymous. The survey will help me to form a better view of the state of anime fandom in Europe, since most researches are and have been primarily about American fandom.

The survey is located here: http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=286030

Thank you very much in advance for participating in the survey, and if not, thanks for reading this anyway ^^
    Sincerely,

Daan

Newbie glolfallefe is off to a good start
    Thanks

you have performed a great task on this topic!

??[ I'm very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.I like this web site very much, Its a real nice place to read and find information. "No one wants advice -- only corroboration." by John Steinbeck.The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.tunes as loud because they can stand it so their neighbors will request them when they see them
    ??[ recruits must uncover a strategy to cease an evil getting whose mission of vengeance threatens all ofsitcom The adventure, is going to range the style show powerpoint presentation.I'm looking forward for your next post, I?ll try to get the hang of it!I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access.
    ??[ Hello to all, since I am actually eager of reading this webpage?s post to be updated daily.I think you have noted some very interesting points , thanks for the post.The site loading speed is incredible.Great write-up, I??m regular visitor of one??s website, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

+ Reply to Thread