Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime fans

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime fans

^ actually I went to suncoast one time, picked up Gunparade march and loved it...

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, which is why I said 'doubt many fans', meaning that I know that there are some out there ^.^
    When I think about it now, a common answer is also "My friends showed me" too ^_^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

^ I mean I kinda agree with you, some people dont have money to get animes and all that stuff, that doesnt make them a "non anime fan"

Newbie kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord may be famous one day kantichaoslord's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything gainax ive seen

Fooly cooly is my favorite anime

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate the "true anime" fan things. Yes technically by your definition I would be a true anime fan. I have watched most anime that was on adult swim long before it ever came on adult swim. And most the anime I watch isn't from TV channels. So what though? Some people just don't have the means to watch anime any other way. Not everyone has money to buy the dvds (I mean I can barely afford the ones I do have), nor does everyone have the means to download it. If it weren't for the fact that my friends give me theirs I would not be able to see the anime that I see. Does a lack of ability really make them any less of a fan.
    I am sure that wasn't the point when you started this topic but I still feel it must be said that who cares what you watch, how you watch it, or at what point in time you watch it. If you like anime I consider you and anime fan.

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

the animes i watch....whoa.long list to name...but i do love shoujo,yaoi,ecchi, and mahou shoujo themed animes.

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

i watch all different types of animes,except for the girly shit like Kodacha and stuff that annoys me.I don't like the art either.
    Omae o Korosu!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2