Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Fashion. Do you like what they wear in the books?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Anime Fashion. Do you like what they wear in the books?

Is their a book where you're like "Dude I love that persons fashion!" or "I wish society excepted that kind of fashion so I could wear it around" Or are you like "Yuck! what the heck was the artist thinking when he/she made this characters costume?!"

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Fashion. Do you like what they wear in the books?

Sometimes It looks good on the page.... but I've seen people create costumes based on the books and character costumes and wear them. It didn't really live up to the drawings... it was cute but didn't quite look like what you'd expect. Creative though.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I've seen people trying to pull off(for excample) Chi from chobits and I have never seen anyone pull it off well.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah sometimes, Vash's outfit is sick and Kakashi from naruto, his outfit is even better.But in alot of anime thr cloths look strange or just w/e.

People actualy do cos play tho at anime conventions witch is realy neat thing to see!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

For mangas set in modern times and such... YES! I LOVE IT! lol. I try to get as much of a "manga-character" look as I can usually, without seeming as though I am dressing up or something like that. I just find the outfits sooo cute!! ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Sushi_chef may be famous one day Sushi_chef may be famous one day Sushi_chef's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoy what the characters wear, I could care less if its slutty or over-the-top, personally if it will make people's heads turn on the street I try to Imitate the best I can. but I have yet to take the ultimate plunge of actually cosplaying a character. i personally prefer the slutty or totally extravagant costumes, it makes me feel better about my self. (that's probably really bad)
    I totally screwed up my life and this is the only chance I get ... well all i can hope for now is to meet a really hot cosplayer and try not to die a virgin.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

"Do you like what they wear in the books?"

GOD YES. Some of those outfits are so awesome. Unfortunately, there are many 0.5% people on the whole of Earth that could pull them off consistantly enough for them to count as "fashion" and not just cosplay.

Seriously though, I'm head-over-heels in love with some anime outfits. Example? Ren's outfit from Elemental Gerad. Love it to death.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with what most people have to say, in some cases the outfits are really cool but for others its just like "omg, that is so wrong."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast