Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Fashion. Do you like what they wear in the books?

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Fashion. Do you like what they wear in the books?

As a general rule I say that it looks good for the anime/manga but not for real life. Or even really for cosplay. There are a few exceptions but not many. That's just me though

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

usually it's down to whether they can pull off whether with the hairstyle (i have yet to see anyone pull the sepiroth hairstyle well) or whether the clothes are well made. i think it's essential tht the clothes must fit well and the hair must be done up well to match the coolness of the manga characters.

I would like to wear clothes with stylish touch i.e like Alucard from Hellsing. Naruto..well i would like to wear something like Gaara's wen he comes in to save Rock Lee........maybe even Dante from DMC 2...

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yes! fashion in some anime is groovey! Just a pity that it probably won't look as good in real life lol!

Newbie Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the costume designs in anime, but for cosplay, that's rough. Like, I've seen Vash's coat for a sale, but I placed myself thinking of how it would look. Nope, not for me. However, I did see Rufus's fancy white suit done as a real business suit or whatever for like $500. I would instantly buy it to wear if I ever came across it again. So when it comes down to it, I believe what makes the costumes work is the fact of whether or not it looks fake as in Halloween style. It has to look like the real deal.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I have to admit that I sometimes think "damn, that's a cool outfit" but those types of clothes usually look bad/retarded on real people.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I have on many occasions thought that a outfit looked cool... Then when I try to get close to it in real life it just doesn't turn out.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I have to admit that I sometimes think "damn, that's a cool outfit" but those types of clothes usually look bad/retarded on real people.
    lol. I haven't seen a person who looks good in cosplay for a looooooooooooooooooong time..... if at all.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the outfits in Kill Me Kiss Me! They are so cute! And they would look so good in real life, too. I can actually picture it! The boots, the hats, the skirts! Ahh, I'd love to be able to wear something like that, but sadly, I can't pull it off. But I know many people who could, tho.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast