Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ANime Figurines...

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

ANime Figurines...

Not sure if this actually belongs here, but, no matter.

Anyway. I'm basically curious about the anime figurines you all are interested in purchasing, or have already purchased.

The only ones I'm really eyeing are Sephiroth (link), Bahamut Sin (link), and Alvis (link).

I'm want all of them equally badly, but maybe Alvis just a tad more than the others.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ANime Figurines...

Well the ones i usually buy or want to buy are the ones im interested in. Like if i was addictted to one certain anime at that time and i see a figurine, ill probably buy it as soon as i can.
    Still....i don't usually buy them. But i would love to start collecting some, once im older that is.....
    You seem to like collecting figurines a lot?...

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

You are slowly but surely becoming one of us .

I want to collect all the characters of fate/stay night but so far some of the figures have been discontinued like the Rider one - http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96211 and all the figures so far are girls. How typical of them, but there will an Archer one soon.

Heres all my fsn figures http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3...igures23cg.jpg

I do have others like Mahoromatic, .hack and fma figurine set but they ain't worth taking pictures of. Avoid figures created by American companies like Bandai.

http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96303 If i ever see this one in stores, I will have to consider buying it lol. Im hoping Saber won't end up being a Barbie franchise like Asuka have from eva.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to get some anime figures from Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist, that would take my anime collection to the next level

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I recently started collecting anime figurines. I just pick the ones from certain animes or the ones that look nice. I picked this one up yesterday cause it was on sale ^_^

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c..._1906_31289701

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I have cloud and squall. I also have Yuna(FFX-2), Ishikawa, Batou, the Major, and a tachikoma(Ghost in the shell S.A.C.) I love figurines. They are so cool to collect.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Josephj_007 may be famous one day Josephj_007 may be famous one day Josephj_007's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i whold like to get full metatle alc figers and i know off subject some aquateen dvds

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I have all the Tsubasa Chronicle figures, Chi and Yuzuki from Chobits, Balmung from .hack// and Itashi from Naruto. I haven't bought any figures lately but when I get them I love them ^_^
    I want to get some FMA figures soon. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast