+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Girls with big breasts

Newbie Hotspot is off to a good start Hotspot's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Girls with big breasts

I saw a topic like this in the bleach forum and since the thread hasn't been posted in for a month, and I can't post in it because of rules. I thought I would make a spin off version of that topic.

This is something someone on another forum said.
    In most of the japanese anime series,female characters have incredibly large breasts.

I have always wondered why this happened. Is it to attract male audience,or is it just because a creator of the show decided to do so?

Post your opinions
    My answer to that post, when it was made
    I think Because most of the anime creators are Straight males and they are perverts and want women with big boobs.

I think that maybe what it is, is that it is a fanservice for people who are attracted to girls. But the guys are also super ripped, which may be a fanservice for people attracted to men.
    But it may be that they make characters that are more superficial and attractive looking.

Although usually the male characters are very muscular as well...

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Re: Anime Girls with big breasts

It's to attract fans. You find an attractive person for a movie or film, and people will watch it, even if it's bad. It applies to anime as well.Which is in fact very bothersome.

You wouldn't think of it being an issue in cartoons, but like all visual media forms even anime is throwing propaganda at women and men to have the perfect body. It's bad enough with Hollywood ,T.V and commercials pitching the slim large breasted body, or the super jacked well fit body, but I feel it shouldn't be in cartoons/anime.

I've known girls who watch these big breasted women in anime and got really depressed over it, because they weren't like them with their perfect hourglass figure. Even though technically it's super disproportionate and only girls with more weight on them would have such breasts. (Or the breast are fake).

Myself, I have never liked a character with large breasts, or liked a character with super duper muscles. xD When I watch anime or read manga I look at the art style and how realistic it is when it comes to body proportions.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotspot View Post
    I saw a topic like this in the bleach forum and since the thread hasn't been posted in for a month, and I can't post in it because of rules. ..
    To quote the Anime Series Forums rules...
    In the Anime Series forum, the 1-month rule does not apply and threads are never considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: SECTION SPECIFIC RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Claudimint is off to a good start Claudimint's Avatar
    Thanks

when i read manga and the girls had big boobs, it makes me feel like that is the only think boys care about... although i know that is not the case. = [ they shouldnt draw things that are so abnormal...=P

Newbie crashOveride2002 is off to a good start crashOveride2002's Avatar
    Thanks

i love anime gurlz with big breasts, i think steel angel kurumi might be a great example. another one would be the one from rosarioxvampire. then from amenadaiyo(couldnt remember how it was spelled...). and more...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i don't know why they do it too , it is weird that girls have a very larg breasts in the animes and there is animes that girls in it have breasts that dosen't have a normal size or even a little more than normal ... in my opinion they are trying to attract some kinds of guys that like this things ,and then put in the anime a girl with normal breasts for the other kind of guys who like normal looks ... well for me i like seeing normal things and not a larg things taking all the screen and calling it sexy >.> ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always wondered this question too about anime girls containing large breasts.
    it could be the fact it does attract audiences to watch the show.
    i do have to agree with Nocturne that it does fit similarly to regular movies with attractive actors or actresses. normally its hard to have an attraction towards anime characters with how their face is structured.
    the anime characters are just like cartoons but more realistic features.
    when it comes down to it when people watch movies, they look at the actor/actress face to see if they are handsome/beautiful. then people turn to look at their bodies.
    when its anime, people cant really say "oh my gosh pikachu has such a HOT face and oh so handsome." so then audience turn to look at the bodies of the anime characters.

-------------------

its interesting how you guys say that there are big strong guys in anime, i normally see
    small thin ones but have anime girls with HUGEEEE breasts around them :O

Newbie DearS is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's an approch to attract more readers,expecially male readers,they like them.
    Last edited by Trunks; Sep 01, 2010 at 05:22 PM.
    Cosplay costumes and wigs:http://www.sanseed.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast