+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime help

Newbie itchigo is off to a good start itchigo's Avatar
    Thanks

anime help

hi everyone

i am in need of of some serious help.... well you see i started off just watching dragaonball z nbut that didn't satisfy me so i moved on to naruto and i am loving it don't get me wrong and all so then i started watching bleach and was like w.t.f this is amazing.... now that i am up to date with it i don't know what i should watch or read. a friend recomended i watch death note but i wasn't sure could any1 give me some advice
    please
    peace

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime help

Grumble Grumble Grumble

So do you have any idea what you want to watch, or are you just looking around for something new and different???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

well i like action pack scenes with swords and what not but i honestly just need something good with a awesome story line..... thats the main thing a good backround
    peace

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If you want something with an award winning story line, then take a look at the list of award winning anime series at some of the most significant Anime competitions held in Japan. Award winning series usually win an award for a good reason...

Japan Media Arts Festival - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Tokyo Anime Award - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Animation Kobe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I adv ise anyone to watch Basilisk. Great sword fights and awesome writing male this one of the best anime I have seen.

Thanks

wow i should go check this out have any of you got a website i can go check out....
    peace

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If you were connecting from a US ISP service, then you could watch 'Basilisk' at the FUNimation video site...

FUNimation Videos > Shows

Outside of the US/Region 1, you're on our own...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

The 'Gundam' series are always good to watch if you're lookin' for action (If you're in to mecha). An oldie, but a goodie, is Ranma 1/2. It's got action and comedy. It's made by Rumiko Takahashi ('Inu Yasha') and has about the same romantic tension, plus there's the ever-so-popular gender/species blender (Not in that way, you pervs! ).

As always, Miyata-senpai's suggestions are pretty good as well. He's got pretty good taste in anime and has near encyclopedic knowledge of what he's talkin' about. I've found myself hooked on various series that he suggests. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast