+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Anime Hotties

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Hotties

there's so many times i wished that anime is real ,okay for my crushes on anime girls ... well the first i fell a crush on as an anime character was >>> Motoko (Lovehina) i liked her personality (she's the daring type yet shy , so cute) and figure as well .... and then Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)(the more weird she is the more cute she becomes) then got stuck to Ayase (Midori No Hibi) (she's so lovely on the outside and the inside) and she's the one till this moment (i think i like shy characters with self-confidence and the ones that never loses hope o_O) plus her characteristics are the nearest to reality ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Oct 29, 2007 at 10:33 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Hotties

This is all the anime men that i'd love 2 have (wish i could have them all at once j/k lol)

Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)-He's so smart,kind and got looks that could kill (literally lol)
    Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)-He's a bad#ss punk,gotta love him lol
    Nuriko (Fushigi Yugi)-Yes I know he crossed dress for half of the 1st series but I still love him!!! He's strong,loyal,loving and he knows fashion!! lol
    Renji (Bleach)-Very strong,nice body,awesome tattoos (i wonder how far the run?)
    Miroku (Inu Yasha)-He knows how 2 make money and he's a perv (yes werid but it's kinda cute...only for him though lol)
    Kakashi (Naruto)-Funny,though he reads though pervy books I still love him.
    Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)-He's funny,stupid and just soooo hot!!! lol
    Daisuke (D.N.Angel) He's just soooo cute,I just wanna tie him up and keep him all 2 myself lol.
    Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club)-They are sooooooo cute!! And get into so much mischief,it's cute!!!
    Yuki,Kyo,Momiji,Haru,Hari Sohma (I just love them all....for many different reasons lol)
    That's all of them...well there's 2 many 2 put down lol.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

This is MY (sayuri_teh_geisha) list of men-

Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
    Sesshomaru (Inu Yasha)
    Zelgadis (Slayers)
    Hagi (Blood Plus +)
    Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
    Ayame Sohma (Fruit's Basket)

Most of these guys are dark, moody, sometimes angsty, and mysterious. All except Ayame. Hey, I gotta have a LITTLE variety, huh? And, dude, need I even mention the AXE bods? Again, except Ayame. Gotta love a girly man....Shini would know *coughcough* Kurama *coughcough*
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4