+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which anime irritates you most?

Newbie kimacademy may be famous one day kimacademy may be famous one day kimacademy's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Which anime irritates you most?

Every anime has a bad and good side...
    Depends on the person though..
    Let me ask you people a question...

What anime irritates you most..

I mean when you watch it you tend to switch to another channel or even grow red because of anger.
    I am the Gal!!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who anime irritates you most?

Quote Originally Posted by kimacademy View Post

Every anime has a bad and good side...
    Depends on the person though..
    Let me ask you people a question...

What anime irritates you most..

I mean when you watch it you tend to switch to another channel or even grow red because of anger.
    I know I'm going to get flamed so badly for this, but . . . I'd have to say the Dragonball Z series. It never appealed to me. I think it destroys the character of Son Goku . . . Okay. You may kill me now.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll fully back you up on that!! The first one wasn't that bad but they ran it into the ground! I mean how many times can you die and come back to life? Get real!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd haveta say, 10 Tokyo Warriors. A good plot made terrible by bad voice actin' and horrible sound effects. Makes me grind my teeth evrytime.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Demon Bane ... I downloaded this anime from the internet deceived by it's name(i like evil related stuff lol).. but when I saw the first episode i was shocked I wished i was never born to download that or waste my precious life time watching it !!!!!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm I have to say Bobobo-bobo bla bla bla. The shows full of frickin retards!!!!! It pretty much has no plot, The main character has nose hairs for weapons and plus whats with the the dressing up like a girl, I mean no affence to the Gay people but I think thats putting out a bad example for kiddies. :P

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What anime irritates you most?

Fushigi Yuugi.

It embodies everything I hate about comics and animation for girls. It's a third-rate mary sue fanfic on celluloid. All of the characters are cardboard stereotypes with no integrity at all. It's homophobic (the crossdressing character has a psychological trauma that manifests as homosexuality and is "cured" when his trauma has been dealt with, homosexuality in villains = ultimate creepiness). It is sexist (Women have two settings: ditzy kind-hearted maiden who needs to be protected and saves the world with the power of love, and bitter backbiting jealous wasp; women are consistantly threatened with unwanted sexual or romantic advances but are expected to put out for the sake of "true love" rather early in the game). Relationships are not developed so much as interfered with over and over to create the illusion of development. The plot is ridiculous, the setting isn't terribly transporting, well-researched or interesting. A main character with virtually no redeemable qualities, talent, intellect or significant capacity for growth is supposed to have us cheering for her until the very end. It's exactly the sort of silly harem bs that most girls complain about guys liking and being sexist for but still hold on pedestal as "a classic".

I hate fushigi yuugi... with every fiber of my being >_<

Though I have a similar opinion of most reverse-harem and shoujo fantasy.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono12 View Post
    Hmmm I have to say Bobobo-bobo bla bla bla. The shows full of frickin retards!!!!! It pretty much has no plot, The main character has nose hairs for weapons and plus whats with the the dressing up like a girl, I mean no affence to the Gay people but I think thats putting out a bad example for kiddies. :P
    Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to back you up on that.

Not only is the subbed version of the anime annoying, but when you can actually HEAR instead of just read what they're saying, it makes it a HELL of a lot more annoying! lol

I usually like weird shows and movies (i.e. The movie Tommy, By the Who) but this completely takes it over the top and just erases any trace of plot and character develpoment with completely random dialog and events. This is one of the worst and poorly thought out anime ever.

It makes me wanna do this

P.S. I hope the mods won't consider this ranting, because I only "yelled" once.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast