+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Which anime irritates you most?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What anime irritates you most?

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Fushigi Yuugi.

It embodies everything I hate about comics and animation for girls. It's a third-rate mary sue fanfic on celluloid. All of the characters are cardboard stereotypes with no integrity at all. It's homophobic (the crossdressing character has a psychological trauma that manifests as homosexuality and is "cured" when his trauma has been dealt with, homosexuality in villains = ultimate creepiness). It is sexist (Women have two settings: ditzy kind-hearted maiden who needs to be protected and saves the world with the power of love, and bitter backbiting jealous wasp; women are consistantly threatened with unwanted sexual or romantic advances but are expected to put out for the sake of "true love" rather early in the game). Relationships are not developed so much as interfered with over and over to create the illusion of development. The plot is ridiculous, the setting isn't terribly transporting, well-researched or interesting. A main character with virtually no redeemable qualities, talent, intellect or significant capacity for growth is supposed to have us cheering for her until the very end. It's exactly the sort of silly harem bs that most girls complain about guys liking and being sexist for but still hold on pedestal as "a classic".

I hate fushigi yuugi... with every fiber of my being >_<

Though I have a similar opinion of most reverse-harem and shoujo fantasy.

^_^ agreed~!

and i hate something else that would make other people kill me. What is it? Naruto!

it takes from everything from better animes and slaps some ninjas and magic on it... i think they should re-name the show "Kids Who Fight in the Day Time"

Newbie japanheavenguy may be famous one day japanheavenguy may be famous one day japanheavenguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which anime irritates you most?

pokemon........digimon......are the two most dislike....
    both of these are the stupiest animation i ever watch.....
    the evolution part was too stupid....
    sorry for those who are fans for both of these animation...

Newbie Kiiro is off to a good start Kiiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh right, forgot to mention that Bedaman makes me change the channel because it's just way too corny to watch. Maybe because I prefer animes that have a great storyline...? XD
    Signature Made By My Older Sister!

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who anime irritates you most?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono12 View Post
    Hmmm I have to say Bobobo-bobo bla bla bla. The shows full of frickin retards!!!!! It pretty much has no plot, The main character has nose hairs for weapons and plus whats with the the dressing up like a girl, I mean no affence to the Gay people but I think thats putting out a bad example for kiddies. :P
    Im agreeing with you there. That show is so lame and the creators of that show should be ashamed of themselves for making something so pointless. That show is a complete waste of life. That Bo-Bo guy creeps me out and all those other characters.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm I have to say Bobobo-bobo bla bla bla. The shows full of frickin retards!!!!! It pretty much has no plot, The main character has nose hairs for weapons and plus whats with the the dressing up like a girl, I mean no affence to the Gay people but I think thats putting out a bad example for kiddies. :P
    I second that. That show is a menace and disgrace to every other anime out there.

The other one Is Zatch Bell. It's just Crazily stupid, and although it does have a plot, it's sense of humor is stupid and annoying.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

LORDY LORDY< i agree fully that show is soooo dumb, and random to boot. and a hollow afro? dumb

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

the anime that irritates me the most would be...pokemon just because its all of the episodes are a replica of the other one, except Team Rocket has a different scheme. I mean it would be soooo much better if they focused on something else besides capturing Pikachu, and they need more villians.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Grrr-----> Beyblade- - - -grrr. What the ****!!!! Boys playing with echanted spinning tops!!!???? And have the mision to save the world???!!!! Ok, enough, i'm angry now. And the Dagron Ball zaga, is very annoying wait 25 chapters for the end of ONE EVIL CHARACTER. And have a lot of them! No, DB is enough!
    "Knowledge is power"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast