+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Which anime irritates you most?

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which anime irritates you most?

Yeah I agree with you Divine_Punishment I don't like DBZ ether because of the same reason you mentioned and cause there is this thing that happens almost every episode that I like to call Stare-Stare where one of the main characters just stares at his opponent while he just sits there and they both have these moments of Thought-Dialog (Dunno if I spelled that right.)

And I dislike Naruto and I agree with what Abu Dhabi said about Naruto but the other reasons why I hate Naruto is cause of Naruto's annoying catch phrase "Believe it!" the first time I heard that I felt like I was getting close to want to change the channel but my little brother was watching it at the time so I couldn't really and also it has those same moments I was talking about when I was talking about DBZ where theres the Stare-Stare and is it just me or is the "Chidori Blast" thingy look like "Kamehamea Wave"?-0-o-

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Which anime irritates you most?

for me it's all these: Beyblade, Yu gi Oh, bobo- bo-something, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pokemon, Hunter X hunter, Beet the vandel Buster, the prince of tennis, and the list goes on and on

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say Inuyasha because they all do stupid things so much im just like oh my god kill me.

Newbie GodSaveOurKingFan is off to a good start GodSaveOurKingFan's Avatar
    Thanks

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Bobobobobobobo. How is that show even considered anime. It's not funny at all and the jokes all end with some lame punch line. Everytime it comes on I turn it to something else.

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks
    The anime show that irritates me the most is Card Captures, my friend watches is and i hate it so much because it's childish and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Taraqs View Post
    Bobobobobobobo. How is that show even considered anime. It's not funny at all and the jokes all end with some lame punch line. Everytime it comes on I turn it to something else.
    Bobobobobobob is stupid to me also I agree with you. I dont know why the people who created are living! The should be dead for making that show!
    Last edited by gren; Aug 22, 2007 at 05:13 PM. Reason: double post

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiliardoP View Post
    the one i choose is sy-cry-ed, i think thats how its spelled. Its not bad just very....i dunno i just cant watch it lolz
    me is ghost in a shell its lame well i dont know what its about so i couldnt tell

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasyprince View Post
    The anime show that irritates me the most is Card Captures, my friend watches is and i hate it so much because it's childish and stupid.
    where does he watch it on does he watch it on cp or t.v. because it is a wierd show
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 22, 2007 at 03:31 PM.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

i despised super milkchan when it was on adult swim. it was by far the most annoying tripe ive ever watched. it makes my heart glad that it was yanked off the air. secondly i hate the us localization done on most anime, such as naruto..the people who do this crap need to learn that catch phrases went out with the 80s sitcom.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast