+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Which anime irritates you most?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which anime irritates you most?

hmmm i would hav eto say sakura from Naruto. its like every one else has a special jutsu but her's poor little sakura with the basic shadow colone -.- wow lol and she's over obsessive over sauske -.- so that makes her even more irritaiting
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GodSaveOurKingFan View Post
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Junk posting isn't cool...

Anyway, I'm annoyed by Inuyasha simply because of how overrated it is. When anything gathers a rabid fan base like that, it just puts me off. I don't have any truely substantal reasons, but I will admit that I am biased against it for is massive popularity and awful animation alone, not the actual content.

Newbie Hope8923 is off to a good start Hope8923's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm anoyed about Bobobobobobobo becaouse it's the wirdest show i've ever seen and it makes no scence at all.

Newbie Patxi_Metal may be famous one day Patxi_Metal may be famous one day Patxi_Metal's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Hope8923 bobobobo is the wierdest thing ever,dont know why they put it on cartoon network,another one I dont like is Ghost in the Shell because I wach it over and over and I dont undertand it.

Newbie kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Any anime dubbed in english...seriously, ruining animes by the episode.

Truly atrocious dubs: Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Furi-Kuri(aka FLCL) and Inuyasha...do yourself a big favor, and watch them in japanese like it was supposed to be, they flow so much better, and the voice actors cant even pronounce japanese names right. I would be ashamed to do the low quality job they do in dubs...they dont even try

Not so bad: Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo
    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy,...it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that gives value to survival."
    C.S. Lewis

Newbie w1nd1n6s is off to a good start w1nd1n6s's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its Gankutsuo , Thou i Have finished it once...but its animation is so Irritating and hard to see, thou the Story is not that bad.....

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, I'll load em up for ya!!

Here are some loser ass anime no one should ever watch.

Pokemon, Prince of tennis, Hikaru no Go, Zatch Bell, Beyblade, (Gayblade as some call it) Duel Masters, Flint the time Detective, That Bobo bo crap,
    Mar, SD gundam, and that Fruits Basket (furits bastards i call it)....now that show i don't even get, it's really stupid, why do they even make show like that

everything should be like ACTION

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazekrn View Post
    Any anime dubbed in english...seriously, ruining animes by the episode.

Truly atrocious dubs: Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Furi-Kuri(aka FLCL) and Inuyasha...do yourself a big favor, and watch them in japanese like it was supposed to be, they flow so much better, and the voice actors cant even pronounce japanese names right. I would be ashamed to do the low quality job they do in dubs...they dont even try

Not so bad: Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo
    I totally agree and add to the worst dubbed animes list ever :Vampire Princess Miyu ,it's the worst of all dubbed animes i ever saw (watch it when you try to find a motivation to commit suicide!!)but on the other hand i have seen Hellsing dubbed and it is way too good ,it's even better than the original non-dubbed version ,i assure you
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast