+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Which anime irritates you most?

Newbie FoolYourself is off to a good start FoolYourself's Avatar
    Thanks
    I absolutely positively can not stand (even pictures of) stupid awful steel angel kurumi. talk about bad i mean it was BAD. the part that really surprises me is that i watched all of it. every episode i was like maybe it will get interesting and stop this cheap fanservice crap with no plot and disgusting taste. i just kept expecting it to pick up but it didnt... thats what happens when you get into a slump and dont ask for help on a forum. god i hate that show! at least i know it couldnt get any worse than that

Quote Originally Posted by FoolYourself View Post
    I absolutely positively can not stand (even pictures of) stupid awful steel angel kurumi. talk about bad i mean it was BAD. the part that really surprises me is that i watched all of it. every episode i was like maybe it will get interesting and stop this cheap fanservice crap with no plot and disgusting taste. i just kept expecting it to pick up but it didnt... thats what happens when you get into a slump and dont ask for help on a forum. god i hate that show! at least i know it couldnt get any worse than that
    wow i hate it even more now than ever i HATE it
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 01, 2007 at 02:55 PM.

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which anime irritates you most?

Windy Tales and Absolute Boy

one word "Boring"

its ashame thought bouth have a very unuiqe illustration of a character

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6