Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime love

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Question anime love

why is it that in anime,something as such is so perfect,in most anime it is unbearable to watch because you feel as though you will never find something like it.Some people drive theirselves mad looking for the perfect person is it just me or have other people noticed that anime love is perfect and without flaw. What are your perspectives please tell me what you all think

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: anime love

Quote Originally Posted by foxboy View Post
    why is it that in anime,something as such is so perfect,in most anime it is unbearable to watch because you feel as though you will never find something like it.Some people drive theirselves mad looking for the perfect person is it just me or have other people noticed that anime love is perfect and without flaw. What are your perspectives please tell me what you all think
    I think it seems so unreal because animes are cartoons! Things are not really that perfect. Animes can make anything seem perfect because they can.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: anime love

If amusement television was realistic it wouldn't be entertaining. Watch the news instead.

Yes, ALL reality TV should be burned away with napalm gel. ¬¬

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxboy View Post
    the way i see it is that a perfect relationship is a flaw in itself. if it was me i wouldn't be able to stand having a relationship like that. it would just be 2 boring and predictable.

although i guess it can be said that some ppl will search for this so call "perfect relationship" and more that half the time they will come up empty. and thats the scary thing that ppl are willing to search to the ends of the earth and still find nothing. and then what happens is unfortunately the only thing they do find is loneliness. but hey thats just my spin on it.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

a good example of this is probably love hina. would u expecta loser like him to get a perfectly normal girl who is suppoidly good looking? i dont think so or else i would've dated jessica alba lol

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Animes are cartoons. Modern animes are for losers.......

okay, that was a little harsh!

animes don't have perfect relationships, in fact most times the couples are too busy being interested in other people or arguing for them to be even friends. and what people think is perfect is rather unfair to both parties. what? you want a girl to cater to your every whim and desire with no complaint? then that's selfish...

some people think Ai Yori Aoshi is perfectly unrealistic... i think the setting is a little fantasy, but i belive that the main character's feelings for each other reflect something genuine. i know this becuz that how i feel for my own Darling.

besides, most animes are written by lonely people who have had bad/no romantic relationship so they wouldn't know how one would work.

Newbie mangirl is off to a good start mangirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    a good example of this is probably love hina. would u expecta loser like him to get a perfectly normal girl who is suppoidly good looking? i dont think so or else i would've dated jessica alba lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    Animes are cartoons. Modern animes are for losers.......

okay, that was a little harsh!

animes don't have perfect relationships, in fact most times the couples are too busy being interested in other people or arguing for them to be even friends. and what people think is perfect is rather unfair to both parties. what? you want a girl to cater to your every whim and desire with no complaint? then that's selfish...

some people think Ai Yori Aoshi is perfectly unrealistic... i think the setting is a little fantasy, but i belive that the main character's feelings for each other reflect something genuine. i know this becuz that how i feel for my own Darling.

besides, most animes are written by lonely people who have had bad/no romantic relationship so they wouldn't know how one would work.
    first of all shame on you some japanese animatists do have lives......some,secondly it all depends on which show you watch many have happy ending and many dont but never stereotype anime love movies/shows cause it only shows your naivety on the subject.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: anime love

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    If amusement television was realistic it wouldn't be entertaining. Watch the news instead.

Yes, ALL reality TV should be burned away with napalm gel. ¬¬
    I don't like the news. I watch cartoons. And I was just saying anime is not real.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast