Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime love

Newbie sango06 may be famous one day sango06 may be famous one day sango06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime love

Quote Originally Posted by foxboy View Post
    why is it that in anime,something as such is so perfect,in most anime it is unbearable to watch because you feel as though you will never find something like it.Some people drive theirselves mad looking for the perfect person is it just me or have other people noticed that anime love is perfect and without flaw. What are your perspectives please tell me what you all think
    i agree that anime love is flawless and most of the guys are hot any ways

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mangirl
    first of all shame on you some japanese animatists do have lives......some,secondly it all depends on which show you watch many have happy ending and many dont but never stereotype anime love movies/shows cause it only shows your naivety on the subject.
    how was i stereotyping? to do that is to say ALL animes are such and whatever. i said MOST is this and MOST is that! that's not naivety, it's my opinion. i know that a lot of animes don't have happy endings and have seen them myself. but this topic isn't about those, it's asking why the relationships that are happy seem so perfect.

Newbie pariah is off to a good start pariah's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch anime for enjoyment, not to put towards real life.

Newbie mangirl is off to a good start mangirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    how was i stereotyping? to do that is to say ALL animes are such and whatever. i said MOST is this and MOST is that! that's not naivety, it's my opinion. i know that a lot of animes don't have happy endings and have seen them myself. but this topic isn't about those, it's asking why the relationships that are happy seem so perfect.
    I can see that we dont see eye to eye.no hard feelings*peace*.anywho foxboy how many anime love shows/movies have you seen to make such an analogy????

Newbie artist.at.work may be famous one day artist.at.work may be famous one day
    Thanks

i think anime love is not perfect usually their is a girl who has BGF who likes her but she's to busy paying attention to the guy she likes to notice that her BGF likes her,but most people think when are they going to hookup how can't she see he likes her. So anime love is not perfect who knows your one true love could be your one of your closest friends(if your a boy i mean your closest girl friend if girl i mean BGF) your just to busy looking for your one true love to notice,but keep in mind anime is just a cartoon.

Newbie NickRaciti may be famous one day NickRaciti may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm slightly psychopathic, so I'm incapable of maintaining a relationship for more than six months with anyone. Six months is like the magic number.

Newbie marz_loveless is off to a good start marz_loveless's Avatar
    Thanks

well not all animes have perfect love in them^^. take inuyasha for example......he's in a love triangle, and either kikyo is trying to kill inuyasha or kagome is pulverizing him into the ground with the "sit boy" command.

Newbie Rockzeeh may be famous one day Rockzeeh may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Re: anime love

Well. "anime love" is fantasy which is why it seems perfect. But that is not the sole realm of anime. People get crushes on rock stars, movie stars, so feeling romantically for an anime charactor is not such a stretch. Some are just drawn so beautifully to be beautiful! I think that "anime love" is the most fanatsy of all because the object of your fantasy isn't real unlike perhaps, a movie star. We hope for perfection in love because we want the unreachable. After all if we met the perfect person would we be prefect enough for him/her?

Rock

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast