Thanks

Anime that makes you addict...

Well as the title says...
    Anime that makes you addict
    When you reply you should put:
    -What Anime?
    -Why?
    -When?(Your age..)

Now you may begin... This was just a "Easy Question, Easy to answer!" so nothing to worry! Thanks for advance
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime that makes you addict...

-Daa! Daa! Daa! Or UFO Baby!
    -It was one of the first anime I've watched. And the funniest. I love the 'insane' plot. A cat that talks, a little baby that flies, a teenage girl that is obnoxious and has parents that works in America and a teenage boy that so cute yet likes to fight with girl. Yep, it was plain awesome. One of the characters that I liked was a gril named, 'Kristine.' She's obssesed with Kanata and thinks weird scenes. That's when I laugh. All in all, it was a good story.
    -I was six when I first watched it. I would sneak up every morning just to watch it.

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh... Is that so.. UFO baby did'nt really sound familiar to me.. Hehehe.. Sorry=) I was born on year 1997 so what is the year when your just 6 yrs. old? Maybe im not yet born that time or i can be just a baby Well the anime that makes me addict was...

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!

Its the one i've watch every afternoon after i came from school... I was just 5 years old that time and i cant never eat lunch when i did'nt watch Spongebob! Well i think i dont need to explain more cause everyone knows it!
    Last edited by Uujille; Dec 04, 2007 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Bla bla blah...
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm... I was born 1994. And I think it previewed in the Philippines 2000? I think. It's about an alien baby, Lu with his guardian cat, BaoMeow. They were sucked into a warp time or something and ended up in the planet Earth. Now, there was this girl, Miyu, her mom is an astronaut and hs father was an astronomer. Her parents left her for their work in America and she had to stay on their parent's friend. It was an old shrine and the boy, Kanata lived there with his father. Kanata's father decided to leave and they were left alone, and suddenly Lu and BaoMeow ended up in the shrine.

That was one of the summaries. It's very funny.

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    Umm... I was born 1994. And I think it previewed in the Philippines 2000? I think. It's about an alien baby, Lu with his guardian cat, BaoMeow. They were sucked into a warp time or something and ended up in the planet Earth. Now, there was this girl, Miyu, her mom is an astronaut and hs father was an astronomer. Her parents left her for their work in America and she had to stay on their parent's friend. It was an old shrine and the boy, Kanata lived there with his father. Kanata's father decided to leave and they were left alone, and suddenly Lu and BaoMeow ended up in the shrine.

That was one of the summaries. It's very funny.
    Oh is that so.. Thanks for explaining it to me Now i know... And in 2000... Ohh.. I'm just 3 years old that time so i cant remember it.. Thank you
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Marmalade Boy
    I was in my best friend's and we was watching TV by satelite when i saw Mamarlade Boy, and i was like, Wow! somethig good on TV(i didnt watched Tv as do now), i was 12 years old, i was watched a forgin animation without sub or dub(was in japanese) but i did lov it, and only now i do understand what they said >_<"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

All anime makes me an addict, LOL. But the shows that I simply can't go without are Ranma 1/2, because it's been my fave since aroun '95; Samurai Champloo, due to the dope beats in the OST; and FLCL (Furi Kuri), because for only six episodes, that show rocks my socks off!! LOL. Those three are the three that I can honestly say I'm addicted to.

When the world ends, I'm stocking up on massive amounts of anime DVDs, starting with those three, LOL.

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

-Fushigi Yuugi
    -I just love the story. It's a mixture of fantasy, love, action. Oh and the boys are all good-looking and cool.
    -I think I was in grade school when I first got hooked to Fushigi Yuugi.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast