Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime that makes you addict...

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime that makes you addict...

Quote Originally Posted by Uujille View Post
    SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!
    Isnt it Spongebob Squarepants a cartoon not an anime?? Hhhmmm.. anyways, I like it too..

For the anime that made me what I am today is Magic Knight Rayearth
    it was actually made by my favorite artist group,CLAMP. it was first air during the mid November of 1995 or 1996(correct me if Im wrong I just cant remember it). I'm just about 3 or 4 years old that time when I watched it, I'm kinda been hocked into it, just hearing the opening theme I just went loco..hahaha... I dunno, I liked the way Hikaru, Umi and Fuu slashes their Demon enemies, and the way they drwn it is perfectly nice.. the character's eyes is soo cute...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

well born in 1989 and i was first addicted to anime the first time when i was ten .. i remember the anime and all characters but can't remember the name sheesh -_-;|| .. but at that time i didn't know that the special way of drawing (big eyes and stuff lol) was called anime yet .. until i was 15 when i got my internet connection and downloaded my first episode of my first anime (which was even more like a coincidence to happen) which was "Hellsing" .. at that time i joined this crazy lovely world ....
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Dec 05, 2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: because i wanted to.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Kentise is off to a good start Kentise's Avatar
    Thanks

*thinks back*

It must me Samurai X and Ninja scroll that really got me hoocked for the first time
    i had seen alot of different animes but thay just grabbed my sole..
    i dont really remember how old i was but it must be between 10 -15 years ago...
    and after that I just kept on finding great animes now i get hooked on almost every anime I watch

Btw this i a really good topic! Thumbs upp for Uujille
    The sky is the sky where ever you go. And people are People

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kentise View Post
    *thinks back*

It must me Samurai X and Ninja scroll that really got me hoocked for the first time
    OOH! Good choices! I totally forgot about those two! Now there's some good action for ya! Great animation too! I'd have to say Ninja Scroll is better though. Ninja Resurrection on the other hand... Ugh...

Newbie Kentise is off to a good start Kentise's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    OOH! Good choices! I totally forgot about those two! Now there's some good action for ya! Great animation too! I'd have to say Ninja Scroll is better though. Ninja Resurrection on the other hand... Ugh...
    I agree with you exept the part that resurection sucked.. it wasnt what i expected it to be when it finaly came oute must say i was a bit dissapointed then but i enjoyd it anny ways
    The sky is the sky where ever you go. And people are People

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i was born in 1972 and for me it was star blazers
    outerspace was a big deal for me then because
    i always pretended to be a space ship lol long story
    there .

and becuase of that anime i got into silver hawks , GI JOE yo joe lol
    voltron,and ultraman the late 70's tv series , but it was becuase of
    star blazers and im glad i was able to get into anime when i was a kid with
    that.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie JapaneseNeji is off to a good start JapaneseNeji's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Anime that makes you addict...

Quote Originally Posted by Uujille View Post
    Well as the title says...
    Anime that makes you addict
    When you reply you should put:
    -What Anime?
    -Why?
    -When?(Your age..)

Now you may begin... This was just a "Easy Question, Easy to answer!" so nothing to worry! Thanks for advance

~ InuYasha
    ~nice show and books and plots are funny and show realistic fiction because you can relate to all their storylines like when kikyo comes back alive in volume 8 and they share a kiss but inuyasha like kagome
    ~13

Hola Amigos,
    Me Llamo Neji Brieey

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Isnt it Spongebob Squarepants a cartoon not an anime?? Hhhmmm.. anyways, I like it too..
    Ohh... Oops! Hehehe.. Sorry about it! Cause that is the only one who makes me addict when i was just a child! Ok.. I'll just say the another

I think naruto will be=)
    Cause some of the scenes are very funny! Mwahahaha! Makes my stomach ache
    So i think i was in 7 or 8 that time.. I cant really remember! Sorry for all my mistakes! I'm just a simple person, commited mistakes

Btw this i a really good topic! Thumbs upp for Uujille
    Oh.. Is that so? Well just thanks! But really everyone hates me! I'd dream everyone could notice me cause of my posts or threads.. Everything! But they notice my mistakes! Cause in SOTW i did'nt really read the rules and i know its my fault and its like they are putting me into shame!.. Cause the theme was Kyo Ani.. I did'nt read the rules, I Broke Them!! So now everyone hates me.. Once i've visited the thread and i was about to post something then i see my username was written there! It also says " see what happen when did'nt read rules?" something like that! Hmm... I'm very ashamed! Sorry..
    Last edited by Uujille; Dec 07, 2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: ::
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast