Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anime that makes you addict...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Anime that makes you addict...

-Daa! Daa! Daa! Or UFO Baby!
    *shrieks like a girl* AAAH~!!! i love that anime too ~!! xD

Hmm well i am addicted to,.. a lot of anime... but... i'll put the main 5

-Naruto, Bleach, Ouran Highschool Hostclub, Dragon ball and... Fruit Basket..

-Why? I like anime which has combination of all in a nice balance... comedy, and action mostly.. I am totally addicted to interesting long animes.... and for short ones.. i prefer comedies...

- I was addicted to Dragon Balls way back when i was 5 years old.. i just love watching Son Goku when he was a little boy..

Oh.. Is that so? Well just thanks! But really everyone hates me! I'd dream everyone could notice me cause of my posts or threads.. Everything! But they notice my mistakes! Cause in SOTW i did'nt really read the rules and i know its my fault and its like they are putting me into shame!.. Cause the theme was Kyo Ani.. I did'nt read the rules, I Broke Them!! So now everyone hates me.. Once i've visited the thread and i was about to post something then i see my username was written there! It also says " see what happen when did'nt read rules?" something like that! Hmm... I'm very ashamed! Sorry..
    You are still new... relax.. you'll learn.. ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Well there have been many for me.Once they hook me... I'm hooked for life.

A few of the ones that I didn't think I liked, but got hooked on later are...

Naruto: I didn't like it the first few times I saw it. It just didn't click with me. It was actually my sister that got me watching it with her earlier this year. Now I am obsessed with it. It's hilarious, with serious moments mixed in, and I have grown to love the characters.

Samurai Champloo: Again didn't like it the first few times, but got hooked this year. The whole premise of it was absurd to me. Something about it just clicked with me this summer.

Vandread: Didn't like it at all for the longest time. Thought it was boring. Then one day about two years ago, I watched it again, and BOOM, I loved it. It is very funny.

As for my age, sorry I don't give that out to anyone. Let's just say I'm old enough to vote and drink.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uujille View Post
    Ohh... Oops! Hehehe.. Sorry about it! Cause that is the only one who makes me addict when i was just a child! Ok.. I'll just say the another

Oh.. Is that so? Well just thanks! But really everyone hates me! I'd dream everyone could notice me cause of my posts or threads.. Everything! But they notice my mistakes! Cause in SOTW i did'nt really read the rules and i know its my fault and its like they are putting me into shame!.. Cause the theme was Kyo Ani.. I did'nt read the rules, I Broke Them!! So now everyone hates me.. Once i've visited the thread and i was about to post something then i see my username was written there! It also says " see what happen when did'nt read rules?" something like that! Hmm... I'm very ashamed! Sorry..
    ahahahah..*smiles at you* dont worry Uujille-chan.. Your not the only one whose encountering such problem, hehehe even I myself.heheheh.. ohh well, BTW, what is a SOTW again?? eheheheh *scratched head*

Well, I already posted here once but I still have another anime series that made me addict until this time its Kare Kano... why? the series is really good, it does tackle about much High School life which I can relate most of the time.. Im just 1st year High School(7th grade) when I first encounter this anime series and now Im already 9th grader I still adore that anime...heheh

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

-This is kind of new. It's death note.
    -I never imagined that it was soooooooo cool. At first, i thought it was demonic but now i love it!
    -Last friday. It was awesome.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say it would be Rurouni Kenshin. I saw that show and loved it to death. Then to progress my love for anime it was Pokemon. Ever since I have been watching it. I was born in 1990....so I wanna say I watched anime....when I was, 5 or 6, but I could be wrong.

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

-MxO
    -It has a good stroy plot, Nice looking girls, and violence!!!!!
    -I started reading/watching it about two month ago. (18 since october!!!!!!)
    Mr. Fangs

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

The anime that I like is only Inuyasha,Blood,and Naruto. xoxoxo
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

It was Dragonball, the first time i watched it i fell in love w/ the action and the killing. I was about 5 yrs. old
    Temari is so Cool

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast