Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime/Manga

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime/Manga

Um...Someone has probably posted this before but i'm gonna risk sounding like an idiot and ask anyway. What's the difference between anime and Manga?

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime/Manga

Quote Originally Posted by Drkduality
    Um...Someone has probably posted this before but i'm gonna risk sounding like an idiot and ask anyway. What's the difference between anime and Manga?
    ummm... i think the diffrence is that manga is the original. it's like the anime is something added extra, and manga is the way it was. the anime like changes the story a little.and also you'll notice that there are diffrent dilauges in the anime then the mangs. and you'll also notice, that manga shows diffrent pictures then the anime.[ sometimes]

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

The mange is a japanese comic. I fhtese are good enough they get turned into an anime which is what you see on dvd tv etc. Manga influence the anime heavilly

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure what's the difference between an anime or a manga, but I think that anime is animated and manga is drawn.. I'm gonna search for this in google!
    Smileys + Me =

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga is the orgin of anime. Manga is the orginal comics where they have the orginal stories n all. Anime are on TV and make changes to the storyline for better or for worse.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i see. Anime is the tv series created from a manga which is the origional comic series it comes from. thx guys.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Simply put:
    Manga is a Japanese comic.
    Anime is a Japanese cartoon.

Many manga series are turned into anime series, but not all of them.
    Many anime series are made from manga series, but not all of them.

FYI: They don't always change the story lines when making something from manga to anime. Keep in mind, things can be visually interesting and stimulating in manga form may not always translate well to anime without some changes.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

it was made first and then made into a moshion picher. also the dumb part it is a book abd the other is a video

IM BACK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast