+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Network?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Network?

Hey i cant get the Anime Network on Dish can i? the wbpage said i could get it on demand (i suppose pay per view) but i looked to no avail, i could not find it....WAAAAA!

is it even that good, to anyone who can get it?

ps if a moderator yells at me if this is in the wrong place, i am sorry.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Network?

I know someone who has anime network, but im not sure how he got, i'll ask him

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Hey i cant get the Anime Network on Dish can i? the wbpage said i could get it on demand (i suppose pay per view) but i looked to no avail, i could not find it....WAAAAA!

is it even that good, to anyone who can get it?

ps if a moderator yells at me if this is in the wrong place, i am sorry.
    Ask your cable or satellite service provider. I am sure they will provided to you, but i guess they'll charge you more. So, if you are willing to pay some extra more greens then yes you should ask for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sparkels View Post
    I know someone who has anime network, but im not sure how he got, i'll ask him
    i know anime_being_god says he has it at his grandma's house but i donno. he says it only cost like 2 or 3 more dollars a month. but i donno if my parents will like the idea of me screwin with the company.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure that you can only get it if you have cable. And On Demand is a service for Comcast(up north)/Time Warner Cable(south) users.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you can only get it if you have cable. And On Demand is a service for Comcast(up north)/Time Warner Cable(south) users.
    i see....looks like im screwd then, huh?that sucks.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its available through cable.

I have it...its a good way to pass time but...they repeat the same series on a frequent basis. OH, and they only show anime released by ADV, I'm not saying thats bad but it gets old after a while seeing as you see new shows rarely.

The mornings start off with Nadia, Gatchaman (G-Force), Macross (Robotech), and the Legend of the Mystical Ninga, which just took place of Aura Battler Dunbine a while back.

Then they usually go onto shows such as FMP, D.N.Angel, Pani Poni Dash, and other ADV releases. They have a theme for each day...I'll try and remember it later.

Usually the 2:00pm ~ 4:00pm belongs to "Slayers" or an movie. Then I think following that is the J-pop segment that goes on for an hour (good the first few times than...it gets repeditive) Than they fill the time between the end of the show/movie til the next time block with the 10~15 min eps of "Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat" or "You're Under Arrest!!".

...and so thats the gist of it. I'd reccomend it if you extra time and cash, other than that....mmmmm, not really. But thats my opinion so.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Their website shows all their scheduled shows and which cable providers offer the 24/7 linear channel and VOD packages. They've been saying how they have been negotiating with DTV and Dish for god knows how long now, so I pretty much stopped paying attention to it. (I have dish too).

So, I say forget about it and find other means to get your anime fix.

Oh, and I remember a mod on their site saying how TAN (the anime network) offers around 1-3 pay per views a month on dish too, but god knows that wouldn't be worth the money if it's true. So, good thing you didn't find it I guess.

Go on the site to find other means to get the VOD service. There are other ways.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Jun 07, 2007 at 10:27 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast