+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime people

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Question anime people

The people in most anime are perfect as far as personalities go.I would like to know why do you think real people aren't more like anime. Anime is beautiful and people are the best types you'd ever want to see. ......so if anime can be perfect why can't real people be that way and are there real people like the characters in anime,because the people that made it sure had a vision of perfection. ........... for another example:if there was a girl as pretty and as passionate as one of those anime characters,there would be no doubt that I would marry this person if they liked me back. *so confused*

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime people

not all Anime characters can be called perfect...are you basing this on a specific anime? Cause i can tell you the pilots for EVA are far from perfect, the crew from Genshiken are strange...look at Black Lagoon, Revy is disturbed...or Chihiro from Spirited away, she was, well a girl, and acted as one. alot of characters have faults, as do people. Alot of anime Idealizes its characters, it helps hide holes in plot and character back grounds...As for people, i know nice people and mean ones. Heck i can match the Genshiken group with my own group of kinda weird friends.
    The anime characters are 2 diamentional, you cant expect to know them just after watching 15-60mins of a show, you cant know a person after watching (creepy stalker if you do this)a person for that length of time. Talk to them and start from there...um, i think im done rattling on....
    Don't Panic

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Some anime aren't really that perfect even in the people here as well. All of us aren't perfect. The only one who is perfect is God. And because it was the artist who is the one who made all of the episode and there body perfect if that is what you want to know.

Newbie MagiPink is off to a good start MagiPink's Avatar
    Thanks

Most people that believe anime characters are perfect, I think, see the characters as so different from themselves. As having traits they themselves see as perfect even though the characters have flaws as well.
    I don't suffer from Insanity. I enjoy EVERY second of it!!!

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

people only see anime as perfect because its something that we as real people can never have...you can only wonder man..if i were like this or if i met someone like this...watching anime is like a dream...some are great....others nightmares...like gantz...i mean thats one creepy anime...i found myself daydreaming about living in the Inukami! world..for those who have seen that anime...or i wondered about Love Hina too...i mean if that were to happen in a real life situation man..that would be one lucky guy! = P

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I disagree with the fact that anime people are perfect, then I wouldn't watch anime... hate perfection in movies! It's enough that everyone is pushing me to be perfect!
    In my favourite anime- Elfen Lied, noone is perfect, noone is even close to perfect! And Naruto, for example, noone is perfect there also... Everyone has some kind of problems they have to get over, like being too arogant, not being able to concentrate on a fight, when a girl you like is next to you, not being able to work in a team, it's the same in all action animes I've seen, people not being perfect is that what makes anime moving- anime people are aiming for perfection and only when they become perfect, when they've gotten over all of their bad features, the anime can end.
    I haven't seen many animes though and I might be wrong too...

People can be perfect, but it takes time and determination...
    Last edited by Lasura; May 26, 2007 at 10:15 AM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I must admit mate, I'm yet to see any Anime character that is "Perfect". As someone mentioned earlier, the EVA pilots have some big emotional problems, especially Asuka. Even the girl from "This ugly yet beautiful world", the one they find in a tree, isn't perfect. She seems all perfect & innocent at first, but then the first signs of a dangerous side start showing through. And I've only seen the first epasode. There are probably other examples I could add, but I'll leave it there for now.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

You just have to high of standards for real people. People are messes but that is what is great about them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast