Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Potashion

Newbie Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime Potashion

Love Hina and Oh My Goddess
    ( Please send around to friends )

Good one saying it should be allowed:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/phantom1/petition.html

Say it shouldn't be allowed:
    http://www.petitiononline.com/cutiepie/petition.html

This potshion <--- Right there wants to ban Anime from the US they want to get read of it all together, Starting with love hina and oh my goddess. They down the anime and say its not fit for the usa! Lets sighn the first potishion and show them how much Anime is loved!

We need to work fast or it might gone forever!
    The evil potishion has 6864 and the good only has 14 We need your help and supprt to win back our anime rights!
    Playful Dreams Join at your own risk!! (Inuyasha site)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Potashion

ok this Christian fella that wrote this petition needs a punch in the face. Anime is not bad, in fact anime is the koolest crap ever created to entertain us.

Newbie Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul may be famous one day Yukiko_FreeSoul's Avatar
    Thanks

*Nods* That is why I posted this. The potishion is crap! I mean if it is a bad anime it it rated that way why the hell mess it up for people that like it just for people that can't stand it they don't have to watch it. Or let there kids watch it. They can say no if the want to. Its just the fact the people don't want to dislapen the kids. If they did the world would be so much better.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

When will people learn online petitions are useless?

I've seen enough of these banning of anime petition in my lifetime and none of these are true or gonna happen.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

ok here is what is gonna happen, all the anime companies here in america will step up, the banning of anime will mean loos of money to this companies such as funnimation, geneon and others. So, it won't be easy to ban anime from america.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

This is retarded, Anime will not be banned in America because we are a capitalistic country and part of the WTO and banning such things that are imported from a country we enjoy doing business with and is also a member of the WTO is simply out of the question. Furthermore it would be against WTO regulations (embargos against fellow WTO members is prohibited) and we ourselves would open it up for a trade embargo from Japan under WTO penalty acts (of which something normally way more important would be banned by Japan in retaliation).

Some politicians use this crap to as a media ploy and nothing more, if the politician actually brought this before congress or the house he would be laughed out of office by his peers. Personally I think this Petition is crap started by some loser using a Politician as a front to get dumb anime fans mad enough to sign it and nothing more. Stop wasting your time being upset about this and move on.

Thanks

But still if Anime dose go you would have wished you joined. its better to be afe then sorry is what I say... besides I am not trying to upset anyone, I am trying to help a friend. And if Anime was preshisios to any of you wouldn't you want to say yes keep it?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

NO, I AM NOT WRONG and Anime will not be going anywhere. This is a stupid ploy by someone with too much free time. Anyone who know anything about how our market works, WTO agreements and the export/import markets knows this is BS. And I will not waste my time nor give my name/any other info to this lost and completely pointless cause.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jul 27, 2006 at 07:39 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast