+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anime Recommendations for a newbie??

Otaku gaaralover123 is off to a good start gaaralover123's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Anime Recommendations for a newbie??

I am new to animeonline too. i totaly am stocked that i can go on a website with out it being blocked

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Recommendations for a newbie??

I like a huge variety of anime. I'm sure you'd be interested in some of them. I'm really big on Cowboy Bebop for the action and the music--same with Samurai Champloo. The Naruto franchise is always good to watch. Hmm... If you like drama, you'll like Kimi ni Todoke. My recent favorite is High School of the Dead. It's a must see. ^_^ If you want a list of what I've seen or currently like, you should PM me and I'll hook ya up. ^_^

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

First off let me say welcome!!! Now that introductions are out the way I guess I can go in my repertoire' of list...lol Well some good animes have been named already so I will try not to repeat them, but if I do plz forgive mii'...

But I do have to say that I am currently watching "High School of the Dead" and like Sprout' mentioned it is good, I can vouch that it is worth at least checking out... Umm' let's see ?!? If you like something with a off in left field I recommend "School Days", don't want to spoil anything.. *wink* "Bakumonogatari" is another different, but yet catchy anime. "Shakugan no Shana" is another anime I just finished, both season 1 & 2..lol Had to get ready for season 3, I heard it is coming soon... They was showing "Monster" on sci-fi network one night & it intrigued me so I looked it up & watched it, I liked... Others "To Love Ru", "Vampire Knight", "Spice Wolf", there is some new anime for fall I am checking out that I like so far "Psychic Detective YaKumo" , "Star Driver", I am going to stop right there cause as you can see I probably can go on and on with this like the energizer bunny... ^_^ Well I hope you enjoy and have fun on AO'... If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone else, (just joking), but for real if you need someone to talk to there are plenty of ppl here on AO' that will lend an ear, including me, that is why I love & enjoy this site so much, it gets me thru the good and bad times.LOL *smile*

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Inuruto about Shakugan no Shana. I was pleased with that anime series. I still haven't seen To Love Ru, but hear great things about it. ^_^ I want the To Love Ru game for PSP, sadly I don't live in Japan though. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3