+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anime Relationships.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Anime Relationships.

I realize the title may be a little weird, but you will get what I mean in a sec.

For those of you who attend school, is anime popular? or is there a small click of about 10 or less people who are fans of it?
    Or even those who do not go to school anymore, Do a lot of friends like anime?
    And as an extra incentive, is anime a deciding factor in looking for relationshops, either it be social or love?

For me, I am one of the few fans of anime at school.....that I know of. A few of my friends lightly watch anime from time to time, but they do not consider themselves fans. This is one of the reasons I am here at AO, to make friends with others who like anime as well.
    As for anime being a deciding factor for relationship, no.
    I would prefer to have friends around me who share common interests, but it is not a must, in fact it does not quite matter. If everyone liked the same thing it would get rather dull after so long, nice to have a variety I suppose.

But now I would like to hear everyone else's opinion on this.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Relationships.

I'm in college already but here in Portugal and almost everywhere in Europe Anime Is Very Popular, Im not saying that everyone love anime But It very Popular even to adult ppl,
    Here We use to like things "out of line" I mean unusual staff and anime its pretty ODD to the most ppl I know, so not only I have lot of friends but ppl who i do respect which love Anime, coz they see Anime as such a great Art way!
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 12, 2007 at 11:06 AM.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

other than me there's maybe four .. five fans in my ENTIRE country ... yes believe it ... anime here is never known at all .. for anime being a factor in choosing a relationship for me is a "no" .. but i'd sure would like it to exist and i don't think it will get duller if the one i choose is having common things with me .. actually it's exactly the opposite .. it gets much more exciting ... considering common things are of the first things to look for and know in the person in any relationship ,right?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

It was always just a few of us and we were considered to be the weirdos of the school. Now that I'm not there there's a whole club so I'm happy that we've grown into a small little nation.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

including me theres about 25 people who are open anime people. my friend shane really should have been born japanese. its his main passion! as for me, its more like an addiction.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

other than me there's maybe four .. five fans in my ENTIRE country ... yes believe it ...
    It would seem you have little choice in the manner. If it is ok to ask, where do you live?

I have lot of friends but ppl who i do respect which love Anime, coz they see Anime as such a great Art way!
    Anime is a beautiful art to me. I am quite surprised why so few people enjoy it.

It was always just a few of us and we were considered to be the weirdos of the school. Now that I'm not there there's a whole club so I'm happy that we've grown into a small little nation.
    I do wish I could have a small local club of anime fans, but there seems to be a large lack in numbers. But then again that is the main idea of making a club.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime is not very popular at all to where I go to......some people think that if you are 18 or older that anime is too old for you......
    i don't think so....I think i will be a fan till the day i dies........lol.....that is,,,,,if i ever do
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    Anime is not very popular at all to where I go to......some people think that if you are 18 or older that anime is too old for you......
    i don't think so....I think i will be a fan till the day i dies........lol.....that is,,,,,if i ever do
    well one of my Marting/Multimedia teachers in college is very famous and everyone respect him here in my city, he is a great painter and he loves anime as well he's all most in 50s but when he watchs a anime he seems as a child to me, i did learn a lot of technics to draw with him, i guess he just a great GEEkbut im sure he also will watch anime till he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast