Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which Anime series would you recommend?

Newbie Bint0s may be famous one day Bint0s may be famous one day
    Thanks

Which Anime series would you recommend?

Hey, well i just finished watch all the episodes i could find on bleach (something like 106), i was wondering what series/movies you would consider worth watching. Im a big fan of anime with the heros/main characters reaching a new level of power, a farely intresting storyline, not constant action, indepth character background and yeah something along those lines.
    Thanks in advance guys.

Newbie Enigmas may be famous one day Enigmas may be famous one day Enigmas's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which Anime series would you recommended?

Well if you like Bleach you might be able to get into Eureka 7, which is more of a mecha but it fits in along the lines of what your looking for

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say if you haven't watched it yet- Rurouni kenshin or Samurai X. They have a great storyline with plenty of sword fighting action. Also checkout inuyasha if u haven't watched it either , both animes are great for the grave for action and sword fights.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Other good Animes are Naruto, Ranma1/2 (hilarious), Read or Die both the TV and the OVA, Kiddy Grade(this is SciFi, with plenty of action), Samurai Deeper Kyo, Chrno Crusade, Sailor Moon(if you like that kind of Anime, which I do!), Mew Mew Power, Noir (very hotblooded, about a young girl that lost her identiy, that kills very well, and an assasin for hire that teams up with her), Angelic Layer, Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing (both are Vampire types), Gunslinger Girls. I cant think of any more at the moment, but they are all very good. The hits just keep on coming! Some of these are Fansubbed, and can be found on the internet at fansites, much like Bleach, Sailor Moon is available in its entirety, 200 episodes, 3 movies. Unfourtunately, the site that had them has shut down because of funding problems but if your interested I'll look for another site. (I have connections in the Sailor Moon fanclub .

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Slayers is great dude, I'm hooked on it! It has hilarious moments, and very interesting characters in it.

Newbie Bint0s may be famous one day Bint0s may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Which Anime series would you recommend?

thanks again guys, im into mecha aswell so thats not a problem ill have to check some of those out, i just happen to watch samurai x and that kenshin show the other day but i only found 4 episode and i was starting to enjoy it. Some of the others mentioned like slayers, and ranma 1/2 sound pretty awesome, its a shame about the site fonzie mentioned is shut down but yeah.
    anyway thanks alot guys you've been a big help.
    Last edited by Bint0s; Dec 12, 2006 at 09:34 PM. Reason: mistakes

Newbie Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bint0s View Post
    thanks again guys, im into mecha aswell so thats not a problem ill have to check some of those out, i just happen to watch samurai x and that kenshin show the other day but i only found 4 episode and i was starting to enjoy it. Some of the others mentioned like slayers, and ranma 1/2 sound pretty awesome, its a shame about the site fonzie mentioned is shut down but yeah.
    anyway thanks alot guys you've been a big help.
    If you like Mecha, the first season of Full Metal Panic has some mecha in it, though not much, and its camoflouge keeps it invisible! Neon Genesis Evangelion series has nothing BUT mecha. The series Robotech if you can get it (I have the complete 7 box set! hehehe!) uses Mecha, even the ship, the SDF1 is a tranforming Mecha ship. The Japanese seem to be very fond of Mecha in their Anime, and use it whenever appropriate, except for things like Sailor Moon, Aishiterze Baby, Mew Mew, Magic Fantasy, and other like genres. You should be able to find plenty of Mecha related Anime if you search hard enough.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

A new level of power???

Trinity Blood - vampiristic anime in which the main character actiites his genes to certain levels to fight cetain combatints.

YuYu Hakushou - Demons, Fighting anime in which the main character fights demons in the spirit world, well worth buying

Gantz - Although theres no sudden burst of energy the characters suits giving the super human strenght in bursts... but still a good own to earth kinda movie with a twist.

Heat Guy J - Well hes just a andriod badass
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast