Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which Anime series would you recommend?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which Anime series would you recommend?

If you like leveling up try Maburaho or Negima!. They have great charecters and in depth plots and great background stories. Also they have some great comedy scenes so its not always action packed. I also reccomend Naruto. I can't get enough of it. The fights are awesome but with lots of other things happening at the same time. Also try Azumangadiaoh, sure its not exactly an 'actions' series per-say but there's never a dull moment. FMA is also a great show to consider along with Samurai Champloo and Ghost in the Shell. I also would reccomend Rozen Maiden and Moon Phase, they action and horror with a touch of sarcastic humor thrown in there.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie intothemyst may be famous one day intothemyst may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gungrave, definitely. Don't judge it by the 1st episode, it has to get some important stuff out of the way, but can be a little long. But from episode 2 on it is spectacular. The storyline is genius.

Also, give the guyver a shot too. Awesome anime.

And I'm going to agree to give Prince of tennis a shot too. It's got something.
    Last edited by intothemyst; Dec 21, 2006 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Forgot somethig

Newbie princessdiva94 may be famous one day princessdiva94 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bint0s View Post
    Hey, well i just finished watch all the episodes i could find on bleach (something like 106), i was wondering what series/movies you would consider worth watching. Im a big fan of anime with the heros/main characters reaching a new level of power, a farely intresting storyline, not constant action, indepth character background and yeah something along those lines.
    Thanks in advance guys.

I request the movie final fantasy! Also if ur interested in reading comics i would request Full Metal Alchemest! It is a really good series!
    Princessdiva94

Newbie Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion's Avatar
    Thanks

I would suggest Full Metal Panic, if you don't mind a kid version of a violent show Trigun is good.
    Do what you want, play what you want and buy swords.

Newbie Ark-Angel may be famous one day Ark-Angel may be famous one day
    Thanks

If your into mecha genre then I would say storm for any Gundam Series. If you really want the best of Gundam then start off with [Gundam SEED] which is real good, i mean outrageous. Then after your done with that action pack series finish it with another story to tack on with [Gundam SEED Destiny]. Its like a sequel to the first series but its more of an additional story with new Mobile Suits, Characters, and a Electric Storyline that would raise a fever if you loved [Gundam SEED] storyline.

Other suggested Gundam series I would appeal is [Gundam Wing] which is a great classic series from the 90's. It has great mech action and story that is historically epic. Along with a twist to the story and characters that would leave you hungry after every episode. And its very well worth watching since its a long series with 40+ episodes.

Now even though I've seen every Gundam series there is out there, I would guarantee you that most series or movies you might not get any interest in them. So I would only recommend the best of Gundam.

The current series I'm watching over is [ZZ Gundam] which is the longest Gundam series around. But before you watch this series I would wait for [Z Gundam] to hit the U.S. and watch that series to under stand [ZZG]. Overall I would start to watch the original Gundam series [Mobile Suit Gundam] to know the characters for later Gundam series.

Additional series that relate to this Gundam Universe series (Universal Century Series of Gundam) I would greatly recommend to watch is [8th MS Team], [Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory], & [Char's Counterattack (Movie)]. Now Gundam series I wouldn't really suggest is [Gundam 0080: War in a Pocket] which is a 6 episode series that isn't very exciting unless your into seeing some new Mobile Suits. And [Gundam F-91] a movie that truly isn't your high octane action Gundam movie as its a soap opera of a Gundam flick.

Now there are two more series that has yet to hit U.S. but don't worry as you have plenty to settle you til they release. Those are [V Gundam], and [Gundam X].

For the last reference there is [G Gundam] which is like Dragonball Z meets Gundam, and [Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz(Movie)]. These are my least favorite along with [Gundam F-91] so yea.....don't bother.

Newbie rizwan may be famous one day rizwan may be famous one day rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks

i havent seen all of naruto but so far all of it has been amazing..great story...amazing fight scenes...everything about its great...its always making me watch more...if u are gonna watch it...DONT watch it in english...its rele lame acting...in japanese its really coool.
    RizzEE

Newbie zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover's Avatar
    Thanks

personaly id recomend chobits, slayers, and record of lodoss war, both humer and romance... geeze im a sissy...
    animetheme.com one of the best anime sites ive ever been to.

Newbie General Dragon may be famous one day General Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Blue Gender and Trinity Blood are good. Blue Gender deals with the futur were there are Blue (over grown bugs) that are trying to destroy all human life on earth and has mecha in it as. Trinity blood is an other on that deals with the futur but, from a different way vampire come fourth from history and try to destroy mankind. The only thing stoping them is the vaniccan (prob. spelled wrong.)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast