Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which anime show is cooler?! Naruto or Bleach?! Explain why you think so

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which anime show is cooler?! Naruto or Bleach?! Explain why you think so

i would say that naruto is mainly because the story is alot deaper. Like has any noticed that the story just repeats it'self in Bleach.
    1. Rukia gets kidnaped so all the good guys go to get her. Chad gets beat first. Then uryu and then orehime gets captured then ichigo who gets alot stronger saves the day
    2 Orehime gets kidnapped so all the good guys go to save her. Chad is the first again to be defeated followed by ishida and then ichigo
    is it just me??

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HibikiLink For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 22, 2008)

Otaku Ichiya Yuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

absolutely bleach.....bleach is more cooler than naruto....

naruto have so many unecessary epi...and the story is boring *sorry ==*

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think Bleach is better, mainly because it dosen't have half the show focussing on the same god-damned flashbacks. The filler arcs also don't seem as pointless and the comedy within the show is aimed at a slightly more mature audiance.

Also; taking main characters into account; Ichigo is a cool character. Naruto is just plain annoying! Naruto will scream at his opponants abpout thow their evilness is wrong, cry a little bit then eventually prove to them how evil they were. Repeat in each arc.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

me i would have to say both becuase i watched them and they were almost alike except for the ninjutsu but they had me fascinated the way the swords were used and how the ninjutsu was awesome
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see any point why we should explain which one is the best, Naruto is very different between Bleach. For me I'm prefer watching Bleach more than Naruto, I'm have been got bored of Naruto mass fillers but still making me watching it.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm ..thats a hard one..i really like both anime./.they are both at my top 5 ..hmm .Natruo has a good story line and more intersing characters..but bleach has better fighting scenes and it doesnt take a WHOLE SEASON TO COMPLETE ONE TASK.lol..bleach is more adult anime and naturo although young anime type..its really good.well its hard basically for me to say who its cooler..its better for me to say this ..'if naturo and bleach were scheled at the same time which would i watch..and no re-run) ..i would choose naturo..

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

The sheer amount of flashbacks in Naruto kill it for me.

The worst example being
     click to show spoiler

Aside from that Naruto, like most other anime underpowers supporting characters (people reading more then one of my posts are probably noticing a theme right about now) and in an anime where they spend well over half the time aired giving you background on characters outside the big 3, you can't help but think its all a waste when its obviously gunna end in a fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well my favorite still stands naruto beats all others hands down i mean come on who doesn't like ninja fighting right
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast