Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which anime show is cooler?! Naruto or Bleach?! Explain why you think so

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Which anime show is cooler?! Naruto or Bleach?! Explain why you think so

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    well my favorite still stands naruto beats all others hands down i mean come on who doesn't like ninja fighting right
    Aside from the lack of justification behind what you said, Naruto doesn't feature and Ninja fighting.

If the characters in Naruto fought like ninja's there'd be a lot more sniping, neckbreaking and poisoning going one and a lot less kunai's being pointlessly thrown, hand to hand combat and fighting without death being the goal.

Also there'd be very little talking and definately no announcing of every move as you perform it.

Most importantly you'd have no little kids shouting kage bushin no jutsu!

/end rant.

If I was 9 years old I might be convinced that Naruto is a ninja, 10 years on from there, I'm just not impressed by him.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well not everyone thinks the same as you me personally i like naruto better than bleach
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie Toshkai is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont know why but i dont think bleach and naruto are better i like them both but they have both got lots of flurs like bleach is to goofy naruto they go extra with episodes bleach unhuman naruto dont like his clothe in shubaden and narutos hair kinda looks abit uknow but i think both are them probly tie

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hostil Spike View Post
    Also there'd be very little talking and definately no announcing of every move as you perform it.

Most importantly you'd have no little kids shouting kage bushin no jutsu!
    I love how their idea of a 'Stealth Attack' is screaming at the top of thier voice before running straight towards an enemy with no attempt to 'fake' them. Then, once they've revealed a Jutsu to an enemy, they take time to explain how it works and what it's capable of.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Which anime show is cooler?! Naruto or Bleach?! Explain why you think so

Bleach is better!!!!

why? because, in Naruto... There's too many fillers and sometimes in Naruto they get side tracked by something stupid.

Bleach is awesome. The anime is great and the manga!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto all the way, there is waaay more story to it. Yes there is a lot of fighting but it ties to the story and isnt' mindless.

Newbie BlackReaper is off to a good start BlackReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say both are cool cause there is alot of action in both all the characters have a different variety of moves u dont just c the same move in every episode.
    BLACKREAPER

Newbie cherrywolf is off to a good start cherrywolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thinking Bleach. I don't really like Naruto.
    In my opinion there are so many many anime and manga about ninjas that it just isn't as good as it was. Yet samurai's....they never never get old. And with the new twist that they they're technically dead that Bleach has I find it awesomeness. :3 While with Naruto it makes me think that the creater is just making everything up as he goes along. While with Kubo I feel that he puts more thought into it.
    why are there no games where you play as zombie. T^T

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast