Closed Thread

Thread: anime singing contest

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

anime singing contest

lets say there was a anime singing contest, who would you put in the contest and who do you think would win the comp with what song. and what song would you like to see your fav character sing. i would like to see Hinata from Naruto to sing "cry on my soldier" and May from pokemon "you are not alone"

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime singing contest

Wow this is a hard one...
    lets see...
    I would like to see the death note "death gods" sing "We're not gonna take it"...
    Actually I just want to see the reaction of the people watching them sing this song.
    But in all fairness I think everyone would enjoy seeing the cast of Negima! sing some thing...
    A song?... I think that "love is a battlefield" would be approprate I would love to see that video
    Mr. Fangs

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say inuysha the hamster dance song it would be pretty funny.

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm I wanna see Naruto sing "Animal I have become", Son Goku from Saiyuki sing "I stand for you" by Nick Carter, Ruika from Bleach sing "No good deed" from Wicked.

Um I think I had more but I cant remember them but yeah

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's be honest people, this thread doesn't really have much chat value almost borderline spam.

I am going to close this.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread