+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Anime Soul Eater- Anyone? . . .

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

The Anime Soul Eater- Anyone? . . .

*alarmed* Uh I saw a thread made by someone about Soul Eater. I thought I was the only one crazy about that anime! lol So I'll help coochachu this time ^_^ -PEACE!- You got my attention lol Anyone ever read or watched the anime SOul Eater before? I've been reading the manga since last year(?), I guess *thinking* and it's really something *grin* Let's share our thoughts on this one. Who's your favourite character[s] and explain why. Umn What else.. Do you like the story line? Explain why.

So I'll start first. I like Maka, Tsubaki(weapon), Kid and Soul(weapon). I like the story line... Soul Eater is like Naruto + Final Fantasy to me. lol Umn Friendship, fantasy, battle, family(I think), amusing, etc. Dunno why,.. SOul Eater will not end just yet.

Their personalities, abilities, how the characters fight and how they look like, is all awesome and cute. Maka is a beautiful character along side with the others I just mentioned(her image, personalities), quite strong and caring also intelligent. She's working hard to become stronger for *clearing throat*- just read/watch this anime, you'll know. Tsubaki, a beautiful character. Tsubaki vs. his brother-well, I kind of like this part. I get to know more about this character during her fight with her older brother. She's actually very good and skillful, also caring like Maka and is a strong weapon. Black Star and Death the Kid are strong, amusing, cute, intelligent and competitive- the part where both of them went to seek for the- something like Excaliber sword together Well, I can't say more about that. I can't help but to take interest and love these characters- they always appear in every chapter I read(manga).

Umn So far, there are only 51 episodes for Soul Eater. But the manga for this anime is already far ahead. I hope you ppl will read Soul Eater- or maybe even Fairy Tail! lol Don't forget to watch and read Soul Eater. And if you're really interested in this anime, please support the anime world by buying the manga and the CDs/DVDs. Thank you
    -PEACE!- Ooh, 317 is my my favourite number *mildly suprised* . . . I've made it *chuckles* -PEACE!-
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie coochachu is off to a good start coochachu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Anime Soul Eater- Anyone? . . .

Yeah... kinda embarrassing @@ I should have read the rules more carefully T^T"
    Oh whatever!! I found a friend >"<
    Soul Eater is a really addicting series to me... the setting, the characters, the music, the plot... it's just making me crazy!!
    I started reading the manga when the first episode of anime is out. Now I'm up to the newest volume 11 *_* The story's getting better and better, with the characters getting maddened by *cough*Ashura*cough*, and how Maka's doing all their training... and all that. I really hope Okubo is gonna continue the series...
    The anime is fantastic as well... the artwork is better than the manga, although they used new seiyuu, but the outcome is not bad. I heard that they're producing new character songs now ^^ I remember Maka and Soul's duet is being released in August.

So far Kid is really my favorite character, and Black*Star the second. I also liked Excalibur's episode, their expressions cracked me up... how they looked at the sword with disgust XDDD"

*erhem*Then there's Maka's dad and Prof. Stein... *erhem*

I'm up to the 13th episode of the anime ^^ So far it still impresses me with its battle scenes, and I'm really curious about the seiyuu of upcoming characters. (Esp the priest @@)
    Hey I'm reading Fairy Tail as well @@ We could be friends lol

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I think, Maka's dad is amusing. What else, the prof. is kind of cool. And I know this anime is good *2ThumbsUp* . Doesn't anyone wants to join in? Oh, maybe this anime is not that popular like Naruto. Yeah, sure, friends ^_^ -PEACE!-
    Carve an amble now,

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like Soul Eater, I am so glad there are others. All I keep finding is people that hate it and say it is stupid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustworthy View Post
    I really like Soul Eater, I am so glad there are others. All I keep finding is people that hate it and say it is stupid.
    Oh?~ *thinking* Really?. . . *blink blink* ^_^! Doesn't matter to me at all, why should I care that much? Mmn, So you haven't give your thoughts on the things we're supposed to talk about. So, what's your favourite character and explain why. And the story line? What do you think, and explain it.
    Carve an amble now,

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I really want to see this series but I haven't got around to it yet. does anyone know how it compares to the manga?

I'm just me.

Newbie coochachu is off to a good start coochachu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    I really want to see this series but I haven't got around to it yet. does anyone know how it compares to the manga?
    I think that the anime has more action than in the manga, and the artwork is better. The manga has its own style as well, but I don't like its artwork very much. On the other hand, the anime has some *interesting* scenes cut XD"

Newbie chaosbreaker is off to a good start chaosbreaker's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only seen th first episode and a random episode that was playing at a convention, but from the random episode my favorite character is deffinately Black Star because he reminds alot of Naruto, one of my favorite anime characters. And i don't really know much about the whole storyline, all I know is I think it's a good anime and will deffinately continue to watch it.

Clan Rainstorm 5th in command

+ Reply to Thread