Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime stores

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime stores

Sun coast is too expensive for me. I either go to best buy or frys electronics for anime dvds. There is a store about 20 minutes from my hosue that just sell mangas, figures, gundam models, comics and plush toys. Its cool that they just started renting out anime dvds too.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

If only there was such a thing *sigh/daydream*. Well, I go to Borders for my manga (or discount stores...much cheaper obviously) and they tend to have a pretty good selection. As for anime...Suncoast is good, but it can be very, very expensive--mostly out of my price-range that is. My pick would be Best Buy as well, same quality and better prices (perhaps not as much selection but that's a small price compared to the ones at the other stores).

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Reckoning
    I go to Suncoast they have a good amount of anime there.
    Are you serious? Suncoast has anime stuff. Never knew. Btw Does anyone know of an Anime store in San Francisco?

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you serious? Suncoast has anime stuff.
    Suncoast has a section just for anime. I was surprised when I first saw it myself.

They Have a Great selection of anime and t-shirts and all that other junk.

I have bought like 3 dvds from there but that about it. Its not to cheap at suncoast.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighter
    Suncoast has a section just for anime. I was surprised when I first saw it myself.

They Have a Great selection of anime and t-shirts and all that other junk.

I have bought like 3 dvds from there but that about it. Its not to cheap at suncoast.
    Do you know of any cheaper places than suncoast?

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Borders is my #1 stop to shop for manga, cuz I get lots of coupons in my e-mail from becoming a rewards member. 30% off! That's pretty cool. So if you're not a member, then the next time you buy somethingfrm the store, the cashier should ask if you're a member yet. Then all you do is just fill out the short form. I don't buy anime, it's always too expensive. I just live with the manga; they're usually better anyway. Unless you hear differently for a certain title.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

well i only know tht HMV here in the UK do have a small section of anime dvds. But apparently one in Earls Court is the largest in the UK. I would love to go there wen i have the time to go there. But mostly anime market isnt as big as the other markets so no one hasnt really tot tht was a need for those stores yet.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin's Avatar
    Thanks

no crap sherlock! Final fantasy is what made this anime world a BETTER PLACE!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast