+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (Anime) Storylines?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

(Anime) Storylines?

Ok my my friends of AO and also non-members of the site what do you think of a good and a bad Storyline based on Television series and Movies?

Because there are parts that i do not understand clearly for example one of the movie called Saiyuki Requiem and it took me like abouot three through four days to figure out the storyline it was really hard on me so that is it for me and now it is your turn.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Storylines?

I guess this belongs to the Sensory Pleasures forum... Unless you want to limit it to anime only.

And to get things straight: do you want us to give you examples of good and bad storylines in series and films?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Good point Hassun.

I would like to say that Ergo Proxy was hard to fallow from time to time and I would allways find myself having to go back and re-watch older eps. to figure out what was going on.

I would be asking myself what did I miss and what dose that mean ext.

I woulden't call it a bad story line just a hard one to keep up with.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I was referring to Anime and i apologize for that hassun and i hope not to make another mistake from my part. And other case there has been some bad storylines that i did not really quite understand so can someone give me a real example that can help me please.

|アスタロス|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: (Anime) Storylines?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Then let's move this back into the Anime Forum....

Now there are some series that are notorious for being 'Love it or Hate it' series, just because of their storyline...

'Noir' (which IMHO, is a wonderful series) is one of the few 'Girls with Guns' genre series that actually has a series storyline, but with a story pacing that is insidiously slow in nature... And if you thought 'Noir' had a slow pacing, 'Madlax' is even worse, where the two main characters
     click to show spoiler

I expect the upcoming 'El czador De La Bruja' produced by the same anime studio (Studio Bee Train) to also have a slow story pacing...

El Cazador De La Bruja - The Official Website from FUNimation
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Aug 05, 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Then let's move this back into the Anime Forum....

Now there are some series that are notorious for being 'Love it or Hate it' series, just because of their storyline...

'Noir' (which IMHO, is a wonderful series) is one of the few 'Girls with Guns' genre series that actually has a series storyline, but with a story pacing that is insidiously slow in nature... And if you thought 'Noir' had a slow pacing, 'Madlax' is even worse, where the two main characters
     click to show spoiler

I expect the upcoming 'El czador De La Bruja' produced by the same anime studio (Studio Bee Train) to also have a slow story pacing...

El Cazador De La Bruja - The Official Website from FUNimation
    You think you can give me details on what is about (Elcazador De La Bruja)
    because i do not usually go see the website itself because it takes time for me to know about it.

|アスタロス|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    You think you can give me details on what is about (Elcazador De La Bruja)
    because i do not usually go see the website itself because it takes time for me to know about it.
    I've only seen the first couple of episode on fansubs myself, and with the slow story pacing, it's simple not possible to know what it's about from just a few episodes. (There are some wonderful detailed vista shown, which is one of the reasons I decided to wait for the DVD release instead of watching low video quality fansubs...) The story starts out with a young quiet teenage girl on the run in some Central American nation, (and it is soon revealed that she's wanted for murder at some undefined research labratory...), and a sexy adult woman bounty hunter who befriends her...

The website only has a splash page right now, so take a peek at it to see what the two main characters look like...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because it's hard to follow doesn't mean its bad. Just that it's hard to follow.
    Shoujo Kakumei Utena freaked me out at first, but by the end it was my favourite anime. Not everything is as simplified as Dragon Ball Z and such.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast